Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you seem to attract negative attention all the time?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I noticed that I tend to attract negative attention anywhere I go. I feel like a magnet for shit talkers or all out bullies. I always just assumed because I'm low status, 5'7, and that I'm easy going, and maybe people see my openness as weakness. I notice that people talk to me differently than they talk to other people, I get talked to with a lot less respect, and I get asked patronizing questions and mocked a lot. But when I stop being friendly, and don't take peoples shit, people get mad at me and say I'm an asshole. So I'm damned if I defend myself, and damned if I dont defend myself, can't win either way.

Basically if I even dare to have any kind of pride or self respect, that people get angry about it, and want to fit me back into their "box" of the person they can shit on. This has happened all my life, this happened all throughout childhood, teen years, and adult life. Its a big reason why I don't like being around people, it's always negative experiences. Never had a positive social interaction in my life. Just constant negative experiences, one after the other.

I always just thought it was me just being having extremely bad luck, but I don't think it can be bad luck that it happens all the time anytime I try to socialize. Theres something about me that makes people think they can walk all over me, and it makes it impossible to overcome, because anytime I stick up for myself, people just dog pile on me, so the only way to avoid the negative experiences is just to not go outside and stay a shut-in.

When guys bully me I have seen womens faces, and they look like they pity me, but at the same time they seem to be put off by me, because I am set as the lowest status man by the other men, so the pity isn't like they would do anything to stop the shit talking or bullying, its like you become a leper in their eyes, and that if they even dare stick up for you or try to talk to you, that it will impact their own status, so even if they feel bad for you, they will avoid you, because the other people will start making fun of the girl for talking to you.

This is a big part of the incel problem, the social alienation/ostracism. Guys will shit on you, girls will ignore you, and guys will shit on you even more, and the girls will avoid you even more. There must be some social mechanism here, once a person has been outed as low status and undesirable by the group, it is reinforced through bullying by men, which in turn cause the women to avoid you in order to protect their own status, as you're seen as a social-status black-hole.

Last edited:
From those. Now they are on extinction, but where lots of them everywhere earlier in here

Forsai

I noticed that I tend to attract negative attention anywhere I go. I feel like a magnet for shit talkers or all out bullies. I always just assumed because I'm low status, 5'7, and that I'm easy going, and maybe people see my openness as weakness. I notice that people talk to me differently than they talk to other people, I get talked to with a lot less respect, and I get asked patronizing questions and mocked a lot. But when I stop being friendly, and don't take peoples shit, people get mad at me and say I'm an asshole. So I'm damned if I defend myself, and damned if I dont defend myself, can't win either way.

Basically if I even dare to have any kind of pride or self respect, that people get angry about it, and want to fit me back into their "box" of the person they can shit on. This has happened all my life, this happened all throughout childhood, teen years, and adult life. Its a big reason why I don't like being around people, it's always negative experiences. Never had a positive social interaction in my life. Just constant negative experiences, one after the other.

I always just thought it was me just being having extremely bad luck, but I don't think it can be bad luck that it happens all the time anytime I try to socialize. Theres something about me that makes people think they can walk all over me, and it makes it impossible to overcome, because anytime I stick up for myself, people just dog pile on me, so the only way to avoid the negative experiences is just to not go outside and stay a shut-in.

When guys bully me I have seen womens faces, and they look like they pity me, but at the same time they seem to be put off by me, because I am set as the lowest status man by the other men, so the pity isn't like they would do anything to stop the shit talking or bullying, its like you become a leper in their eyes, and that if they even dare stick up for you or try to talk to you, that it will impact their own status, so even if they feel bad for you, they will avoid you, because the other people will start making fun of the girl for talking to you.

This is a big part of the incel problem, the social alienation/ostracism. Guys will shit on you, girls will ignore you, and guys will shit on you even more, and the girls will avoid you even more. There must be some social mechanism here, once a person has been outed as low status and undesirable by the group, it is reinforced through bullying by men, which in turn cause the women to avoid you in order to protect their own status, as you're seen as a social-status black-hole.
I do.
Depending on the day.
From those. Now they are on extinction, but where lots of them everywhere earlier in here

View attachment 130918
Cyka Blyatt

All the time, people treat me like a spectacle.

People don't talk to me, i'm invisible to them.

I identify with pretty much everything in this post. My boss is one of the worst. He's so fucking condescending towards me, but a lot more respectful towards my coworkers who are the same rank as me. He literally acts like a stereotypical obnoxious boomer dad towards me.

I've been hassled a lot by cops and security guards too. Not only am I an ugly manlet, but because I'm half white and half Asian I can't pull the race card on them the way black and brown people can.

Indeed I do attract negative attention wherever I go. It has reached the point where I have come to expect it, and I act accordingly. In other words, I push the normies away before they have a chance to try that bullshit on me.

I've learned their game tbh.

Another highly-relateable thread from you. I swear to God we both have similar thought processes regarding things.

Show them your good pERsonality.Make them understand you want to be treated bettER

Groups of guys want to fight me and groups of girls laugh at how ugly i am

It’s the only attention a genetic failure can have

I’m invisible to people most of the time but when they do talk to me they treat me like a retard