Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you see your lifestyle changing anytime soon?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Doesn't strictly have to be something women-related or inceldom-related. Maybe you'll move to another country? Maybe you're joining the god damn army?

Personally, I see myself working shit jobs for shit pay and living in a shit place till my shit life ends. No changes anytime soon.

ill just rope the second i have to give up comfortable neet life

Yes, my life will change a bit in the upcoming weeks.

So, when you're done with uni? I didn't see myself being a wageslave either, but life goes on and you eventually end up living the scenarios you've dreaded for years. Your nightmares become reality once you get older.

Maybe you're joining the god damn army?
They wouldn't take me tbh.
This is my plan as well. I hate everything having to do with modern life, I just want to be at peace in nonexistence.

They wouldn't take me tbh.

This is my plan as well. I hate everything having to do with modern life, I just want to be at peace in nonexistence.
Yeah, I've been dreaming about nonexistence for years. And you know what ends up happening? You never quite reach the point of actually doing it, there's always something to keep you alive no matter how miserable you are. And life keeps changing, getting less and less comfortable.

i have this new corparte communications thing and i plan to learn portuaguese and spanish and i go teach english in brazil and eventually i will go to colombia and buy pure cocaine and dump it in the northern coast then in some time frame i smuggle that pure cocain threw the gulf of mexico to the USA on a boat and i sell it and make my fortune

Yes, it will turn into shit probably in the coming decade. I'll sui before that.

Yeah, I've been dreaming about nonexistence for years. And you know what ends up happening? You never quite reach the point of actually doing it, there's always something to keep you alive no matter how miserable you are. And life keeps changing, getting less and less comfortable.
Perhaps you're right, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me and I need to be more assertive to actually do it. However in my case, with the direction I'm heading, I'm not going to have a lot of options either way. I say shit like "I don't want to wageslave", but it's not exactly the truth. Not that I want to get a job, I don't, but I'm not even sure that I can. I've been NEET for years, I've tried to reenter society and get a job multiple times, but I always fail.

It could be that I'll need to eventually abandon the attachment to my parents if I want to kill myself. I wonder if this is why they say that suicide is selfish?

idk i currently enjoy my actual robot life, shitty low wage part time lab technician + uni keeps my mind occupied 4/5 of the day so i forget how bad i have it (until i see a mirror), then i come here and ldar for the rest of the night.

Hopefully.. might be starting a new job soon in which I see potential to get rich. Then I can get move out, get a hair transplant, get a car, shit like that

Tbh yes.
Noose
Personally, I see myself working shit jobs for shit pay and living in a shit place till my shit life ends. No changes anytime soon.
Seriously that must suck really bad OP. I'd rather rope than live a life like that. Wagecucking + Inceldom = :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

After all this years I found myself a somewhat decent job. I will finally earn my own money. I have a couple of things that I want to finance.

I am about to sell what little i have and go SEa. Fuck this cucked west

After all this years I found myself a somewhat decent job. I will finally earn my own money. I have a couple of things that I want to finance.
nice im happy for you, you might be able to save the white race now

Yeah hopefully. I would like to find a job, and with the money I will earn then, among other things, to fund a nose operation. Also, I would like to find a friend (preferably also an Incel who has no chance with girls and just does not want to be alone) with whom I can move together because I do not want to live with my parents anymore.

I imagine my future as going to work, coming home, and then passing my time off with video games and drugs (DMT especially).

Absolutely. In 10 months my lifestyle and environment will change, just not with women being attracted to me.

Absolutely. In 10 months my lifestyle and environment will change, just not with women being attracted to me.
How so? You don't need to go into details, just a general idea. New job? New country?

I don't see anything changing for at least another 4-5 years, but if I'm forced to work eventually I kind of want to be a cop or join the army. I don't want to work some faggy soy office job.

Hope to start working out again but I have no motivation to.

No. My life is on a flat continuum now. The years are simply blending into one another. I'll keep on working my low end job, not being able to afford to travel abroad, and having zero prospect of a romantic relationship despite my efforts.

My short-lived NEETdom is coming to an end. In fact, I'm in the middle of filling out a job application right now

my life might get better when I finish to save the money I need to surgerymaxxx, new chin/jaw and nose to match my face, I might become a 5-6/10, it will still be hard to fuck foids but I will be free to walk around without everyone making fun of me and calling me ugly

My health is improving, so I'll be able to work more hours. Then I'll be able to move out and into my own place.

Yes, hopefully this summer.