Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you see sometimes little kids and you think about

DestroyedLife

DestroyedLife

Officer
★★★★
how cute they are? (inb4 youre a fking pedocel kill yourself) I mean, when you watch at all the other adults who are living and most are fucked proprtionally. You just can see the real beauty in these children faces. Ofc there are outliers, but most are very nice to look at. tbh

XuOGWIT.jpg

yes children are cute

I love this picture

and I hate children, whenever a child walks in front of me I feel like beating the record in "kick the baby".

but when they hit certain age they are beautiful indeed :)
Received 114932179172263

With time comes shitty growth so yes.

I love this picture

and I hate children, whenever a child walks in front of me I feel like beating the record in "kick the baby".

but when they hit certain age they are beautiful indeed :)
View attachment 2797

Why do you hate them? I feel often annoyed by them when they are very loud or jumping around like hobbits.

Why do you hate them? I feel often annoyed by them when they are very loud or jumping around like hobbits.
Something just annoys me about them. Just like about little dogs. Or all dogs.

And it's even worse if you need to talk to them, you need to roleplay if you want to have a conversation with a child. I avoid them at any cost.

There's more ways for this thread to go wrong than there are for it to go right.

FBI is gonna bomb the shit out of this thread, jesus christ.

OP, even if you like kids in an innocent way...did you really have to post about it? Just keep your enjoyment to yourself. Because you know how sensitive the situation is here with all the pedocels ruining it for the sanecels like us. Goddamn.

OP, even if you like kids in an innocent way...did you really have to post about it? Just keep your enjoyment to yourself. Because you know how sensitive the situation is here with all the pedocels ruining it for the sanecels like us. Goddamn.

Well, i think the explanation ive given should be enough to be considered as a non pedocel. I just talked about the regular growth from children, which is fucke dup nowadays and they lose their beautiful "glare." imo

cuck

It's a natural response. We're supposed to like children, to feed them and help them grow so they can reproduce.

I'm repelled by children. Many are dirty and don't know how to wash their hands or shower properly.

cringy. i fucking hate kids, they are rowdy, they run around screaming all the time and most of the time u nearly bump into them at the supermarket because the retard mother cant control them

age of consent should be 88