Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you see my posts as irrelevant bc im grycel?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
★★
I've been blackpilled for years now and I've suffered as much trauma as you guys. Accept me PLEASE. I'm ugly but I also have severe autism so I'm the epitome of an incel. My only friend ditched me recently because of my aspieness so it's over for me tbh.

nigga just everything has been discussed already on here, theres nothing left to do

You are the most important user on this form for me tbh
@Animecel2D

You are the most important user on this form for me tbh
@Animecel2D
so you're gonna use some fresh greycel thread to circlejerk with your buddies, im being used even on an incel forum over :fuk::fuk:

aaf.png

so you're gonna use some fresh greycel thread to circlejerk with your buddies, im being used even on an incel forum over :fuk::fuk:
I don't even know him lol
just tagging to keep the discussion going

@3movs fullykitten is calling u
a heaping pile of cow excrement is calling you curryyfag. clearly it was a mistake to take you off ignore

a heaping pile of cow excrement is calling you curryyfag. clearly it was a mistake to take you off ignore
Yes, it was my excitement in your mom

I've been blackpilled for years now and I've suffered as much trauma as you guys. Accept me PLEASE. I'm ugly but I also have severe autism so I'm the epitome of an incel. My only friend ditched me recently because of my aspieness so it's over for me tbh.
Chill bro, we all have some issues so don't take it personally.
If you don't get banned the first few weeks it will be ok.

hellooooooo hello hello why so angery y u so angery???? we are all friends, yis! friendship and magic!

Chill bro, we all have some issues so don't take it personally.
If you don't get banned the first few weeks it will be ok.
that makes sense tbh

Almost 99.9999% blackpill theories have been discussed here.So we don't even care anymore.It's not fun to circlejerk the same topic over and over again.

Almost 99.9999% blackpill theories have been discussed here.So we don't even care anymore.It's not fun to circlejerk the same topic over and over again.
true i just made this thread bc "greycel has had enough story arc" im bored asf

I hope youj burn in hell actually

its more that you barely post