Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel do you remember being mocked by normies who try to pass it off as humor instead of bullying?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
feelsbadman

Yes many times and its a shit

I don't remember getting mocked like that because I don't even hang out with normies

No, I was the one trying to pass it off as humor, jestermaxxing

your family at least, like in OP
My father constantly reminds me to wear jeans instead of track pants so I can get a gf. I don't sense any humor whenever he does that.

As an adult that still happens. It's part of being a manlet

I have mild autism. Was diagnosed asperger's as a kid but they don't call it that anymore. Normies always say shit like "you're so quiet!", and they just keep saying it. Annoying as hell. And sometimes they'll comment on how I never have a gf. That's about as close as it gets to mogging for me, they never call me ugly or anything like that. I became a gymcel pretty early on so I never got picked on.

My father constantly reminds me to wear jeans instead of track pants so I can get a gf. I don't sense any humor whenever he does that.
ironically track pants give you better mobility to get fit and that fitness would be more important in the long run

why restrict your balls with jeans
I have mild autism. Was diagnosed asperger's as a kid but they don't call it that anymore.
I wasn't aware there was a replacement term. What is it?

I'm pretty sure I'm at least half-aspie but never got diagnosed.

Sorta wish I did so I could have handicap cred.

Problem is I'm so high-IQ symptoms were subtled because I figuerd out coping mechanisms to stop freaking out.

Until now when I don't have the solitude for my copes and I'm more aspie than I ever was.

Normies always say shit like "you're so quiet!", and they just keep saying it. Annoying as hell.
Even worse when it evolves into creepy/creeper because you don't know how to jump into conversations.

I became a gymcel pretty early on so I never got picked on.
I'm regretting not doing that before, because now I can't join a gym w/o the jab

guess I should do some outdoors stuff but I really just want to watch TV in the limited quiet time I have and just leave house when it's noisy

Last edited:
Many times. When i get angry they just say "it's a joke, and you're psycho"

Many times. When i get angry they just say "it's a joke, and you're psycho"
"if you think people are out to get you you're just paranoid"