Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do You Really Want To Pump 'n Dump Stacy?

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Seriously do you guys just want some lifeless Stacy to pump and dump? Are you so far gone that you can't even picture yourself in a loving relationship? This is making me super sad and is ropefuel. I know I'll never find love since I'm subhuman, but I at least like to think there's a chance in the future with looksmaxing.

If you jerk off regularly, pump and dump sex will feel like nothing. The meme that virgin men cum instantly is a huge lie. People who are virgin masturbation addicts often cannot cum during sex and barely feel anything. With that in mind, sex becomes about emotion and intimacy.

Are you all so far gone that you do not want emotional connection and intimacy?

hell no, i want an emotional connection and intimacy. in fact, i don't even care if there is sex in the relationship. i can go without it for about a month or two, i just want her to like me, cuddle with me, etc.

Seriously do you guys just want some lifeless Stacy to pump and dump? Are you so far gone that you can't even picture yourself in a loving relationship? This is making me super sad and is ropefuel. I know I'll never find love since I'm subhuman, but I at least like to think there's a chance in the future with looksmaxing.

If you jerk off regularly, pump and dump sex will feel like nothing. The meme that virgin men cum instantly is a huge lie. People who are virgin masturbation addicts often cannot cum during sex and barely feel anything. With that in mind, sex becomes about emotion and intimacy.

Are you all so far gone that you do not want emotional connection and intimacy?
No.I want to marry a Stacy.
To.marry a rich and attractive female I would literally die out of happiness lol.

hell no, i want an emotional connection and intimacy. in fact, i don't even care if there is sex in the relationship. i can go without it for about a month or two, i just want her to like me, cuddle with me, etc.
Lol same I dont give a fuck about sex. It is meaningless degeneracy.

Ah so far this is lifefuel. I thought most people here were so fucked they couldn't ever desire even an ideal foid.

Ah so far this is lifefuel. I thought most people here were so fucked they couldn't ever desire even an ideal foid.
We are minority tho. A lot of guys dont even know how to love and to be intimate with someone. They just live like non sentient beings. It is why it can be hard evem for female to find love. Let alone us.

I don't even want a Stacy lol, i want my asian looksmatch.

"Are you so far gone that you can't even picture yourself in a loving relationship?"
Yes. I'm not a 9/10 Chad. There's no punishment for adultery, therefore, women are free to cheat. I don't want to be a cuck.

1st, convert that ropefuel into vestfuel.

2nd, never. i would never accept the humiliation of fornicating with a defiled, non-virgin, apostate female, that is one of the greatest shames a Muslim, or ANY man for that matter, could do.

2nd, never. i would never accept the humiliation of fornicating with a defiled, non-virgin, apostate female, that is one of the greatest shames a Muslim, or ANY man for that matter, could do.
Muslims here HAVE to be larping.

Muslims here HAVE to be larping.
nope. believe it or not, i only accept a virgin women (one on my caliber of loneliness and ability to pair-bond and love)

I would probably feel worse to be honest. At first it would be great, but I’m going to develop hard feelings for her. And no matter what I do beyond the sex, she won’t ever reciprocate my feelings. I’ll end up begging and breaking down just for a small piece of crumb of love from her. And i’ll just kill myself knowing that I’ve achieve what I longed for, but not what I truly desired.

giphy.gif

I get the sense that most would prefer a relationship.

I would like to marry a rich girl, not because i want money but because i would like to know that im not a betabux.

I don't even want a Stacy lol, i want my asian looksmatch.
I JUST WANT A LIGHT SKINNED GIRL WITH A CUTE PERSONALITY WHO IS NOT OBESE AND DOESN'T HATE ME REEEEEE WHY DO I NOT HAVE THIS

Who wouldn't want a cute, intelligent girl that hasn't slept around? The fact is there aren't many women like that these days, and if there are, you can bet your ass that they'd discard you like garbage.

I JUST WANT A LIGHT SKINNED GIRL WITH A CUTE PERSONALITY WHO IS NOT OBESE AND DOESN'T HATE ME REEEEEE WHY DO I NOT HAVE THIS
When are you delivering the trap nudes?

If you guys want boy butt I'll deliver it doesn't really take that much out of me @St.Tropez @Dekim

I would just like to know I am capable. The only thing I seek is validation cus I'm a raging narcissist

Yes, more than anything.

It's not that I'm long gone, it's that Current Year society is loooooooong gone.

No...I just want to be loved and have a girl care for me.... cuddling under the stars, sharing intimate secrets. We would make love nice and slow and maybe one day, a girl would want to get married then we’d have kids and....

OP, I want sex with women who I find attractive and not have to open my wallet for it.