Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you prefer to LDAR in your bed using your phone or do you sit in your chair all day and use desktop?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date

Rot in bed vs sit at desk

• Phone in bed

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • Desktop in chair

Votes: 31 51.7%

• Total voters
neither; laptop in bed

I'm using my Phone while sitting on a chair.

I use both at the same time.

I check incels.co in the morning and then stay away from it. I basically go on a posting binge and return to check notifications the following morning. It's a sad cope.

I stay in bed while using my laptop
cf0d3986c29cc029827849954616a642ce7f4f3e889680cc4655038e39b468f5.jpg
Same look as when I ldar online, but I have a vaporizer and weed instead of food next to my laptop.

You boys need to learn how to fucking work.

Get a 11.6" cheap ass 100 dollar laptop/netbook the thing with a flash hd inside of it.

Then you put that fucker on your chest as you lie on your back. And you can jackoff with prime teens right in front of your face literally.

And for a bonus you cant see your dick since the laptop blocks the view. Good for dickcels who get depressed looking at their tiny erect cocks.
This guy knows what’s up.

i rather ldar in the living room

If you prefer phone on bed you're a youngcel fakeshit gen Z hipster piece of shit ngl :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: