Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you post on forums in public?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I’m in the break room right now i can’t stop looking over my shoulders to make sure no one sees me on incel forums. Good thing i only come here when it’s empty. Whenever the door opens i get a panic attack though. My inhibitions are so high.

imbored21 said:
I’m in the break room right now i can’t stop looking over my shoulders to make sure no one sees me on incel forums. Good thing i only come here when it’s empty. Whenever the door opens i get a panic attack though. My inhibitions are so high.

Whenever someone sits next to me on the bus/metro i hop to reddit.

LeagueEuW said:
Whenever someone sits next to me on the bus/metro i hop to reddit.

Reddit is an incel forum

Yea, while covering my phone with my hand.

Always when I'm sitting next to a window in the bus

I'm mostly on twitter when somebody can see my phone

You think normies on the bus are familiar with incel culture? Like seriously, we aren't that big of a movement.

Browse it in my college library, in front of others

No one even fucking knows about incels anyway, who cares? You think normalfags are seriously in the loop on what this is?

I don't need to worry as a German incel

When I was in group therapy, I would post daily on Lookism at the nearby Tim Horton's..

Depends on the forums. When it comes to gaming forums, yes, here I would probably say no. This is my first post as I am new, so I have to see how it is from this point on.

Bro, they probably don't know what incels is...  just don't bother.

Nordic Wolf said:
Depends on the forums. When it comes to gaming forums, yes, here I would probably say no. This is my first post as I am new, so I have to see how it is from this point on.
welcs