Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you play a musical instrument?

niggerfaggot niggerfaggot

No i dont i try but just i cant

I coom 5 mins ago.

Piano, Guitar, and Violin.
First and foremost, the Asian side of my family is filled with musicians.
My grandmother had a beautiful grand piano in her house that she'd let me use. She would teach me how to read sheet music, correct finger placement and use the pedals, etc.
Fast forward and I was taking music classes all throughout elementary to late middle school.
I then got into the guitar with my uncle and learned how to somewhat play the violin. Learning the violin was a pain in the ass because of the pressure precision, bow stroking, hands going into opposite directions, and the awkward posture. It was a clusterfuck tbh. That instrument takes so much skill and precision it is almost gut-wrenching in the beginning learning stages.
Learning instruments, in the beginning, is already hard enough, but the violin took it a step further kek.
The guitar is easy in my opinion and is a great beginner instrument.

I personally was never gifted enough to pursue these interests any further in life, and more than likely was held back by my own self-pity and depression tbh.

Last edited:
Bass guitar and my MIDI fighter :feelsLSD: