Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you plan living past 35 (if you're under 30) ////////// Do you plan on living past 40 (if you're 30 or over)?

?

• Yes, I'm 29 or under (plan 35+)

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • No, I'm 29 or under

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Yes, I'm 30 or older (plan 40+)

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • No, I'm 30 or older

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

So tired, so very very tired| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I do not. I have many other worries and problems, other than forever being a KHHV.

The thought of swimming out in a lake and drowning is calming to me.

But I won't do it before 30 or 31, don't want anyone who knows me, to go "I knew it!" My whole life will be being a loner with a bad Job and people reacting to me badly wherever I go.

Probably at 31 or 32. If and when my mother dies, then I really don't wanna live anymore. That will "break my neck" (not literally).

Last edited:
I thought about suicide several times today
I don't think I'll go past 30 tbh

Other. Now that i'm 30 it's been seriously on my mind lately to just hide in a monastery if i don't manage to change my situation. But even that requires some sort of work : to be ready psychologically and spiritually, + in this day and age being a monk requires some sort of education and i got none :feelsclown:

I gave myself FIVE FUCKING YEARS to ascend. And during that time i need to be working on plan B in the case ascending fails. Tbh this would even require leaving this site.

Not gonna kill myself but I doubt I will live past 50

no way im going past 30 tbh

I will persist unless world population growth slows. As it is, I'm hoping for a variety of boom boom yum yum on the cheap as shitholers get more desperate.

no way im going past 30 tbh
It's getting brutal at that age. The sheer fucking pointlessness of it all while getting old. Every reason for others to be happy is your reason for misery. Idk how i keep on going while being confronted with this world every single day.

I will persist unless world population growth slows. As it is, I'm hoping for a variety of boom boom yum yum on the cheap as shitholers get more desperate.
true, the world can't sustain 9 billion people.. but still....I likely won't make it past 33 max.

I wanna kms at 30 or 35 but i dont have the guts to do it

I wanna live past 40 but i'm afraid of cars and i might die in a car accident if i manage to get a drivers license and a car, we'll see. I'm actually not afraid to die, i'm just afraid to be dead.

I wanna live past 40 but i'm afraid of cars and i might die in a car accident if i manage to get a drivers license and a car, we'll see.
be careful man, you might be permanently paralysed if you plan on doing that, if it fails

I'm actually not afraid to die, i'm just afraid to be dead.
yes I can understand

No plans whatsoever. My future looks bleak and uncertain. Suicidality is in my genes so it could be my unavoidable fate unfortunately

I've been thinking more and more of killing myself lately. I'm not getting to old age. I'm not reaching more than 45. If my poor health or myself will get me first, it remains to be seen.

@NeverEvenBegan - yeah man I get you, for me there are countless reasons to do it, why live with worries and pain that will never go away?

if i don't have to work or communicate with females and chads just like now then i will probably live to 80 or 70 years old.
i can always jerk off all day long.

if i don't have to work or communicate with females and chads just like now then i will probably live to 80 or 70 years old.
i can always jerk off all day long.
I wish I could work from home in the future but that's unlikely, but either way I will still be sad and bored often.

I wish I could work from home in the future but that's unlikely, but either way I will still be sad and bored often.
i don't work from home but that might be good 4 u.
have u ever tried getting into STEM? i heard that they have a lot of work from house jobs

i don't work from home but that might be good 4 u.
have u ever tried getting into STEM? i heard that they have a lot of work from house jobs
I got kicked out of business school in 2020 and now doing this degree and just hoping I might find an online job I don't care if it's well paying or not I don't need much

I got kicked out of business school in 2020 and now doing this degree and just hoping I might find an online job I don't care if it's well paying or not I don't need much
anything that can pay a rent is enough. good luck 4 u
im considering becoming a truck driver after i get out of my temporary job. not super hard job with no foids or chads

anything that can pay a rent is enough. good luck 4 u
im considering becoming a truck driver after i get out of my temporary job. not super hard job with no foids or chads
thanks bro and nice! no kidding, I actually thought about becoming a truck driver too—I like driving and also would have no colleagues around
good luck 4 u too !

I put other. over 30
There is no planning
Idfk what's gonna happen anymore.

I'm not sure. I'm over 30 and fantasize a lot about suicide, but doing it is a whole different thing. And outside of dating, my life is okay.

Also I want to see the end of the world.

but i'm afraid of cars and i might die in a car accident if i manage to get a drivers license and a car, we'll see
That's easy. Depending on where you live you can get huge SUVs or trucks. Adopt the mentality of "in the event of an accident, I want the other person to die".

I'm not sure. I'm over 30 and fantasize a lot about suicide, but doing it is a whole different thing. And outside of dating, my life is okay.
I'm 27, if I could just stay in the house my life would be ok too but I come home licking my wounds every time I was outside, bc of how people react to me (stare, joke etc.)....every single damn time.....men, women, old, young....

Also I want to see the end of the world.
Me too, though this might take 50, 100, 500, 1000, 1,000,000 or 100,000,000 years or more,,,,

I'm 27, if I could just stay in the house my life would be ok too but I come home licking my wounds every time I was outside, bc of how people react to me (stare, joke etc.)....every single damn time.....men, women, old, young....
Could wear sunglasses and caps.

Me too, though this might take 50, 100, 500, 1000, 1,000,000 or 100,000,000 years or more,,,,
I think it will happen within this century because of global warming.

Could wear sunglasses and caps.
I do, sometimes either/or, sometimes both but it's no use. My head and face are just fucked, their shape, I have missing facial bones and a balloon head. And even worse without sunglasses. Shape, size and features are all fucked up,,,I'm literally medically ugly (more or less stated in medical CT reports from 2016-2023, not in these words but that's basically the jist of it).. I actually look weird af (overheard other saying to another person, "he's ugliest person I've ever seen so many times before, by total strangers, or kids saying "mom why does this person look so strange?")

I think it will happen within this century because of global warming.
Yes, could be.

I'm shocked I made it to 22. Maybe I'll make it to 30, but no fucking way I'll hit 40

Life and the world has become to unpredictable, especially if you are past 18.

Literally ANYTHING can happen. You could become rich for a random investment that skyrocketed (NVDA, GME, Bitcoin)

You could lose all your money too.

You could become homeless, killed by some random maniac, wagecuck for years and still have no Perspectice.

All i know is that I will never marry, have kids, play a video game again or become a Celebrity.

Will i kill myself in the next decade? At this point its like 60/40.

i will probably live to 80 or 70 years old.
I feel like my body/brain couldn't even do this. The loneliness and all that it entails is eating at me :feelswhat: i think i already have early signs of dementia

@NeverEvenBegan - yeah man I get you, for me there are countless reasons to do it, why live with worries and pain that will never go away?
The problem is we just have nothing to live for. We only feel bad things.

If only we had a wife who could comfort as the end of the day. Who could hug us, kiss us, and tell us everything will be okay...

There's just nothing for us. Nothing to make this garbage joke of a ''life'' worth enduring...

The problem is we just have nothing to live for. We only feel bad things.

If only we had a wife who could comfort as the end of the day. Who could hug us, kiss us, and tell us everything will be okay...

There's just nothing for us. Nothing to make this garbage joke of a ''life'' worth enduring...
Being old and alone is a million times fucking worse.

You get sick, you get bedridden, there is no one to help you. No one to get you medicine from the store. No one to make you a soup or a tea.

You have a heart attack, you drop down and you die. You slip in the shower, you fall, you get hit in the head, you die right there on the ground. No is calling the ambulance for you. No one even knows you exist. No one knows you suffer.

I will never kill myself. I will stay in this shithole until my time comes. Ride it out till the end and hope its the last ride.

I do, sometimes either/or, sometimes both but it's no use. My head and face are just fucked, their shape, I have missing facial bones and a balloon head. And even worse without sunglasses. Shape, size and features are all fucked up,,,I'm literally medically ugly (more or less stated in medical CT reports from 2016-2023, not in these words but that's basically the jist of it).. I actually look weird af (overheard other saying to another person, "he's ugliest person I've ever seen so many times before, by total strangers, or kids saying "mom why does this person look so strange?")
Brutal as fuck. Have you looked into cosmetic/reconstructive surgery?

i will live to 100 years old

i should have died when i was 6

now it's over

makes no diference

I plan on dying from unhealthy lifestyle choices before 30

I probably won't live past 35. I've had lots of chronic health issues and have crippling depression and severe OCD that eats away at my sanity. I will likely die from health complications before 40 even if I don't rope. Food is one of my main copes and I eat a lot of unhealthy junk food. My father just died a week ago and he was like my best friend. It's just me and my mother now, and when she dies, I will probably quit life at that point.

I think about suicide about 2-3 times a week.

I can't predict when it will happen. I'm almost 37.

I will probably rope after my parents die. I will have nobody once they're gone.

Everyone has a plan until the rope snaps.

Will see how it goes

yeah, I plan to keep living.
Like it or not, I’m here. And I have some things to do while I’m still around.

I like the way Aaron clarey describes it in the menu: you’re at a restaurant called life. And there’s a huge number of things you can have an enjoy. But the thing you want the most (a good honest woman who loves you and treats you right) is out of stock.

What do you do in that situation? Do you just walk out, never to return? Do you order the second best, or maybe order multiple things to try and have a good time regardless? Maybe you buy the whole bar a round because you just get a kick out of that kind of thing.

Regardless, what you want isn’t on the menu. Don’t get upset and cry like a bitch and end up getting clipped on YouTube because you can’t get the one thing. There’s a hundred other options that will fill you up well enough. Religion, hobbies, live as a gay, go ER, indulge in drugs or video games or whatever. Get rich. Gamble until you make it or die trying. Lie cheat and steal.

I’m not here to tell you what’s right. I wish everyone would find something productive instead, but you deserve to live and to spend that time and energy however you damn well please.

Brutal as fuck. Have you looked into cosmetic/reconstructive surgery?
I have - with 4 surgeons over the last 3 years actually - but in my case it's basically useless. It's hard to explain. First my headship itself cannot really be changed and the changes that can be made won't help (basically surgery helps better if you're just "kinda ugly" or average. Or if there are clear and very sudden changes in the face due to an accident for instance (for me it happened during 3 years, puberty).

In my case it might slightly improve some features but overall it won't help. Because my fundamentals are fucked, that's why it helps more if you're just 'kinda ugly'. I'll still be very strange looking and short. My jaw can't be changed and I have too many nerves surrounding my cheekbones, cheeks and eye area (basically these nerves can't be destroyed otherwise you'd be paralysed at that spot).Also I'm in my late 20s...

Also the costs where it might help a bit start at around 50k Euros minimum and not less expensive in the US (you could pay in instalments over a few years with interest)...but the deal breaker is already at the point I'm a hopeless case.

I am looking into fillers. But atm I can't afford these, my parents who usually help me with stuff financial wise are stalling and making me feel terrible about it (they say they're struggling financially but it's not true). And I have very little hope in fillers. Not only are they expensive over the years but they'r for average people or old people. Not monsters like me.

Last edited:
I do not. I have many other worries and problems, other than forever being a KHHV.

The thought of swimming out in a lake and drowning is calming to me.

But I won't do it before 30 or 31, don't want anyone who knows me, to go "I knew it!" My whole life will be being a loner with a bad Job and people reacting to me badly wherever I go.

Probably at 31 or 32. If and when my mother dies, then I really don't wanna live anymore. That will "break my neck" (not literally).
Probably die around that age, (early to mid 30s) moneymaxx for Sports car, mod it, do fun shit, give normfags the middle finger, probably die in a crash/plunging into abyss during speeding.

I have strict plans because nothing in my life goes according to plan. I try to follow general guidelines to keep myself out of trouble. I'll keep myself alive until my parents pass away, that I'll strive to complete.

Water is cold as fuck or I would swim in a lake to die tbh. It will be very uncomfortable and in the last moments on earth do you want to feel in anxious and uncomfortable. But I guess we don't really have a choice. I think it's very hard to kill yourself. But obviously we will eventually reach our breaking points all of us. I think I ireached mine I have lost all the enjoyment of life, even smoking weed and eating burgers is shit now, it feels guilty and bad to to eveb eat a burger because I never earned shit in my life and I have no money and everyone hates me. I feel like a big retard man .makes me cry. :feelsrope::feelscry::cryfeels:

Probably die around that age, (early to mid 30s) moneymaxx for Sports car, mod it, do fun shit, give normfags the middle finger, probably die in a crash/plunging into abyss during speeding.
I used to have a nice car for a year I did some small mods to it, I put straight pipe on the center of the exhaust to make it better sound a little bit but still legal. But I had no money and it was shit trying to save money on petrol and then having to pay insurance and car payments. And if I damage it I would have been in big trouble money wise but I was super careful. I ended up giving it back because I had no more money and I got banned from driving as well because people get jealous when you are an ugly guy in a good car. Even police men get jealous. That's a valuable lesson that I didn't know I thought police were rich and had nice houses and cars but even they waste their money somehow and can't afford to have nice cars, so they feel angry when rhey see you.

I have - with 4 surgeons over the last 3 years actually - but in my case it's basically useless. It's hard to explain. First my headship itself cannot really be changed and the changes that can be made won't help (basically surgery helps better if you're just "kinda ugly" or average. Or if there are clear and very sudden changes in the face due to an accident for instance (for me it happened during 3 years, puberty).

In my case it might slightly improve some features but overall it won't help. Because my fundamentals are fucked, that's why it helps more if you're just 'kinda ugly'. I'll still be very strange looking and short. My jaw can't be changed and I have too many nerves surrounding my cheekbones, cheeks and eye area (basically these nerves can't be destroyed otherwise you'd be paralysed at that spot).Also I'm in my late 20s...

Also the costs where it might help a bit start at around 50k Euros minimum and not less expensive in the US (you could pay in instalments over a few years with interest)...but the deal breaker is already at the point I'm a hopeless case.

I am looking into fillers. But atm I can't afford these, my parents who usually help me with stuff financial wise are stalling and making me feel terrible about it (they say they're struggling financially but it's not true). And I have very little hope in fillers. Not only are they expensive over the years but they'r for average people or old people. Not monsters like me.
Brutal man, I'm really sorry.