Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you pity fatcels?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

How do you feel about fatcels?

• I pity them

• I have contempt for them

• I feel nothing

• I am a fatcel

• Awoooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Or do you have contempt/disgust for them? I admittedly do pity them. However, I am also left confused. Why not do something about it? If I could do something about my manletism that was as straightforward as gymmaxxing, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

dont care about them tbh

Simply stop being fat

I lost 30 pounds last year and it wasn't even hard. Food addiction is a real thing but losing weight is one of the easiest ways to looksmaxx so I don't understand why they don't put effort into it. How hard can it be to track calories?

Yeah their parents made them eat like shit and be lazy now they’re like years behind everyone.

I lost 30 pounds last year and it wasn't even hard. Food addiction is a real thing but losing weight is one of the easiest ways to looksmaxx so I don't understand why they don't put effort into it. How hard can it be to track calories?
When I was young I was losing 5 pounds just after I ran to catch the bus. Today at 47, I just walking near a bakery and I gain 10 pounds. Only strickt discipline helps me to not get fat.

it's retarded just lose weight fatass and then decide , that's what I did I lost alot of weight but apparently there's no ugly loss for my face

Yes but not as much as other -cel types since it's alterable.

they're disgusting also the most likely to be fakecels

they're disgusting also the most likely to be fakecels
what about fatcels that got fat due to inceldom [eg.. giving up on looks and health, talking about oldcels], rather than just gluttony?

what about fatcels that got fat due to inceldom [eg.. giving up on looks and health, talking about oldcels], rather than just gluttony?
i forgot those ones, if you know how your bones look under the fat but you're fat then there's no need to lose weight in order to ascend.
HeedandSucceed is also fat but he probably know how he look under the layers of fat

Last edited:
i forgot those ones, if you know how your bones look under the fat but you're fat then there's no need to lose weight in order to ascend.
i think FACEandLMS is also fat but he probably know how he look under the layers of fat
yeah pretty much, i don't think that there are many fatcels in this forum, but i assume some of them are out of shape primilary of the fact that they've given up looking for a relationship and others just eat 24/7, but if you don't have a lot of face fat and look conventionally ugly, then i suppose fatcel wouldnt mean fakecel

I am glad they exist so people like me with a okayish waistline look more fit by comparison.

There's no such thing as a fatcel.

Fatcels are based as fuck. I see them as people who reject the commodification of sexuality and the limiting values of our society and instead choose to live according to their own principles. They are blazing their own trails and I respect them for that.

Fatcels are based truecels :feelsokman: