Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you perfer online or singe player games

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
i perfer single player cuz i waste absurd amount of times on online games, online games are too addicting and not the fun type of addiction.

single player games also are more fun and have more content, some of them have amazing mod support like skyrim/fallout/total war

i dont hate online games i like them way too much, i have 2k hours on an online game, thats when i decided to quit cuz it was destroying my mental and physical health

Last edited:
Single player better. I need a great storyline to be interested

I’m playing Gundam Evolution

Online, there are interactions and rivalry impossible to achieve with Single player.

If you ever played mw or DayZ you know.

playing online is fakecel trait.
truecel trait=being too autistic to play online and even if you do you get absolutely raped bc you are bad at everything including videogames.

Online, I can usually play an online game for a lot longer than a single player game. Also I don't care about video game stories.

I prefer single player. I can take it at my own pace. :smonk::smonk: :smonk:

I never spoke on mic back when I used to play online games as people would make fun of me.

Online, both are depressing but story games just remind me I'm alone. I do play gachas but they have pvp and clan aspects

Singleplayer since I get mogged hard in multiplayer and I also have a shitty connection

98a73w.png

i perfer single player cuz i waste absurd amount of times on online games, online games are too addicting and not the fun type of addiction.

single player games also are more fun and have more content, some of them have amazing mod support like skyrim/fallout/total war

i dont hate online games i like them way too much, i have 2k hours on an online game, thats when i decided to quit cuz it was destroying my mental and physical health
Depends on my mood

Singleplayer since I get mogged hard in multiplayer and I also have a shitty connection
Online, both are depressing but story games just remind me I'm alone. I do play gachas but they have pvp and clan aspects
playing online is fakecel trait.
truecel trait=being too autistic to play online and even if you do you get absolutely raped bc you are bad at everything including videogames.
Online, there are interactions and rivalry impossible to achieve with Single player.

If you ever played mw or DayZ you know.

i have put 2000 hours into online game and still suck ass at it, this just shows im wasting my time never getting better

same this is exact reason why i perfer single player, i get my ass kicked even after playing for 2000 hours im still shit

Definitely singleplayer, I'm bad in multiplayer games.

I would like to cruise online in Forza Horizon with others; apart from that, single player games. I am not a gamer though; no motivation and an underpowered laptop has squashed whatever intentions I had to play games.
Stop changing your avis, poptop

Single player always. I suck at online games and it doesn't help that ppl there get very toxic and competitive if you fuck up. Even if there's a matchmaking system to put you with players with the same level there's always smurf accounts so it doesn't work as intended and you keep getting destroyed.

Single player always. I suck at online games and it doesn't help that ppl there get very toxic and competitive if you fuck up. Even if there's a matchmaking system to put you with players with the same level there's always smurf accounts so it doesn't work as intended and you keep getting destroyed.
true online games make me angry and frustrated more than relaxed, its fucking stressful mess, i play games to relax and chill than be stressed out

Singleplayer. The only exception is CSGO with a good incel friend I met on here.
99% is singleplayer though.
i would only play online games with incel friends or someone i know IRL

thats way more enjoyable than some random tryhard retard who plays like his life depends on it

Both have their advantages and disadvantages and I do play both, but I would say single player wins for me, simply because I can play it at my own pace and take it all in. Don't have to worry about supporting a teammate.

Online it feels less lonely to play and too addicting since it filled my social

Online, so I could camp and grief normies

Video games are too addictive

single player games also are more fun and have more content,
i in theory feel this way yet mostly play hots/hearthstone and have bought a mix of single/multi games on steam

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back