Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you mog your siblings in any way?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I have two older brothers, 4 and 7 years older. I have healthier hair than the 4 year older one. He has pretty bad hair loss at the back of his head because he drinks alot of alcohol and eats a shit diet. My oldest brother mog me though. Better bone structure, he's also slightly taller than me, and i'm slightly taller than the 4 year older one.

The 4 year older brother settled down with a 3/10 fat single mother and went the easy route of betabuxxing. He would probably be incel today if he didn't. It does seem like the middle sibling is the ugliest in this case and got the worst genetics, not sure if that's always the case though. I'm not saying i mog the middle sibling but i got some traits that are better, it could also be because i live healthier. My oldest brother has a wife and kids though, not the prettiest wife, she's a fat 4/10 but he's more successful overall. He didn't have to betabux.

Last edited:
Don't have any.

I have three siblings, all look- and lifemogging me.

My brother is also incel only slightly better looking than me.

I IQmog my sister

I got mogged by my 9 year old brother

No, if they're younger and they mog you, it's so over :blackpill::feelsrope:

No, my brother mogs me brutally