Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you miss Tellem-T?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
One of the best racepillers along with @13k and @tehgymcel420

A little. Felt bad about him being banned since this place seemed so important to him.

Why was he banned again?

He was like a father to me.

Everyday
Some true Kings have departed these lands

Yeah

Even though i always felt that he was a larper but he truly belongs here. Unban him!

I try not to get attached to internet strangers, these days. Everyone goes away in the end. :feelsbadman:

he wasn't even a troll. mods are shit

I do tbh

this place aint the same without him

mods, give him another chance

Hey man, just wanted to say your race pill threads are amazing. Never stop.

you viciously attacked the nigga whenever he said something kek

sad thing is, right after he requested the ban
the forum realized he was an ugly truecel after all

@Facade shoulda made that experiment 1 day earlier

appreciated

I became FULLY racepilled after that tyrone experiment. Top male model and gets 28 matches from low tier black women. Absolutely ridiculous

I became FULLY racepilled after that tyrone experiment. Top male model and gets 28 matches from low tier black women. Absolutely ridiculous

When the race pill is too strong to deny at this point.

another fellow ethnic is browsing the thread

shout out to @PrinceOfCope too

prince make an appeal like 2 week later, pf bragging aint serious
urs should be lifted

you see that @Tellem-T , you fall hasnt been in vain
took one for the team for the sake of racepill

here forever
spiritually

ItsOver's tinder experiment is the best JBW proof

https://incels.is/threads/user-itsover-tinder-experiment.15515/page-2

Some say whites need to go to asia to slay, but I'm going to go as far as to say even below average whites can get attractive white girls (see his third match is a hot blonde).

Literally who?

Word he was one of the originalcels from r/incels, mods are retarded for banning him.

He should be unbanned because Tinder and Photofeeler proved that he's incel.

What a bunch of tyrone worshiping cucks, cant see a tall good looking guy that you will start worshiping him no matter how shitty he is, not so different from females after all huh

yes, this site feels dead without him. Hope he's doing alright.

Also, he requested his ban.

Yea, he was a good poster. Some of his racepill posts were good.

larping tyrone that doesn't want his own race and has never approached a girl

Free my nigga @Tellem-T he dindu nuffin. In all seriousness though I enjoyed his posts even back when I was just a lurker and not a poster. And apparently he's not quite a Tyrone despite his looks. Damn it's so over if even he's considered an incel or low tier normie

Not really. He just made a lot of 3 word shitposts from what I saw, and seemed to be bipolar.

I don't want him banned though, I think he belongs here as a mentalcel/volcel.

Good looking people are worshiped even in incel places
Pretty much
shout out to @PrinceOfCope too

prince make an appeal like 2 week later, pf bragging aint serious
urs should be lifted
lol you want this fakecel unbanned I bet if he was white you'll tell him good riddance, like you did itsover.

Pretty much

lol you want this fakecel unbanned I bet if he was white you'll tell him good riddance, like you did itsover.

ItsOver got matches on Tinder unlike Tellem-T who did absolutely abysmal on it. That's probably why it was good riddance to itsover instead.

ItsOver got matches on Tinder unlike Tellem-T who did absolutely abysmal on it. That's probably why it was good riddance to itsover instead.
nigga i aint talking about tellem

It was good to have him on the forum. I could relate to him as a black ethnic from a Muslim background. He was probably the only user like me in that regard

He will probably be back

@13k @tehgymcel420 @Tellem-T

Supreme racepillers on this website.

The forum was obviously bad for his mental health but he wasn't a bad user

>Joined: Jan 1, 2018
4stF6x.jpg

hehe xd

Last edited:
when did I do that ? lol if anything I asked mods to give it's over another chance.

tellem-t and itsover were colors of this forum

tellemt = khhdv
itsover = KV until 23, had to move to fucking thailand to lose V. takes inceldom more seriously than a lotta users here
ItsOver got laid in uk and took the virginity of a asian girl, so that him moving to Thailand thing is irrelevant. I’m talking about princeoffrauds not tellem.

Guys like tellem t are the reason why normies keep telling us to just take a shower and go out, saying that dude is an incel is a fucking joke, thats why no one takes us serious

no. all he did was bitch about his race despite being 6'2 with a decent face and wide frame. also the less racepillers the better. race is such a fucking depleted topic on this forum we need to move on to something else. we have already established that race is crucial. leave the racepills to 13k

Terrible race baiter, but I do think he was a legit incel. He's not nearly as good looking as people claim. I don't miss him, but I don't think he should be banned.