Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you miss Tellem-T?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
No cooncels OUT :lul::lul::lul: it never even began for them.

I'm a Nazi and 100% support the return of Tellem-T

There goes the same shit that happened with Gambler lol then he will be forgotten in two months if the ban is perm

UNBAN TELLEM-T 2018

YES. Unban him. I'm a nazi and a white supremacist and he was a real bro.

Anyone know why he was banned?
There goes the same shit that happened with Gambler lol then he will be forgotten in two months if the ban is perm

JFL at suggesting anyone will forget Gambler/Incelman. He will forever live in the memories of the Novemberists.

he requested his ban
said racepill was too strong and he wanted to clear his mind

Damn, so the racepill took over his poor mind.

he requested his ban
said racepill was too strong and he wanted to clear his mind

Damn. Its pretty brutal when you live with the blackpill. Some people can't handle it i guess.

Capturesfd

he misses us

I thought he made some good points but there's no way he was a truecel. With a little effort he could have been slaying. He seemed to suffer from extreme mentalcel insecurity and was very melodramatic, IMHO.

I'm a quite reasonable looking 6'4" gymcel with decent bone structure...why the fuck haven't I roped yet!?!11?! Perfect example of someone who took notice of shit like Tinder.

Its not his race that makes him ugly. Its his recessed chin and his lips.

The racepill shit is annoying. Yea its a fact that whites will be always in advantage but its not your ethnicity that makes you unattractive to women but your face.

I half suspect he was a trolling nonvirgin but he promoted the truth of the racepill

Fuck no. I haven’t even noticed that white worshipper is gone. Any ethnics that worship whites need to be STONED