Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you mind playing as a female protagonist in Video Games?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
how do you feel when you are put in control of a white gigastacy such as Samus Aran? Does it feel wrong to you? Or do you not care since it is a video game?

Personally I don’t mind playing as foids in video games. It’s fucking stupid when game companies try to add transgender or faggot protagonists though. That shit is where the line is crossed.

they usually thicc asf i enjoy having a juicy ass to stare at if its a 3rd person game.

also the moans they make in combat and death ect are lifefuel

Last edited:
If its necessary (e.g has an unique ability/skill) to play as female, I unfortunately need to do, but when I have the option to choose, I always choose a guy

Not at all, I can either stare at ass or watch a foid die :feelzez:

Not at all, I can either stare at ass or watch a foid die
High IQ. This was the best part of playing as Amber in Genshin Impact. You get to constantly see her ass jiggle as she moves

If she's hot then why not, but I rather prefer playing as male and having romance with female side characters
and I agree adding transgender or faggot protagonists is stupid, lately I decided to play "Tell me why", wtf was that, instant uninstall after 30 mins of playing

If its necessary (e.g has an unique ability/skill) to play as female, I unfortunately need to do, but when I have the option to choose, I always choose a guy

I don't really care, excepted when they add they shitty LGBT propaganda.

In Assassin's Creed Valhalla, they even allowed homosexuality to be possible. It is historically the most stupid thing even done in a be-said "historical" game, because Vikings were the most homophobic people ever. In fact, asking another warrior if he wanted to date with you, another man, was considered a very humiliating insult, and the guy had to kill you in fight to save his honor and his virility.

When he travelled to Scandinavia around 800, ambassador of Bagdad Ibn Fadlan mentionned men fucking other men. Some LGBT told it was because it was accepted in Vikings societies. Historians told that it was completely impossible and that such acts were in fact a form of absolute humiliation for the guy who was fucked. All the fucked were slaves.

I avoid anything to do with females at all costs.

If I have no choice but to play a female character then I’ll play another game. It just ruins the immersion for me.

i generally don't mind, in most cases the game was written by men so the foid main character like Samus Aran or Aloy or whatever is not constantly complaining about her period, the wage gap, etc.

how do you feel when you are put in control of a white gigastacy such as Samus Aran? Does it feel wrong to you? Or do you not care since it is a video game?

Personally I don’t mind playing as foids in video games
you don't mind because that character isn't constantly flooding you with retarded exposicion and feminist cliches. Next characters of any game are going to be blackwashed ugly as shit sheeboons that their ''personality'' will be nothing but a mary sue that can't stop talking about how ''strong and independent'' she is.

I don't like to play as females in games where i can choose to play with a male or female character.

However, if i i'm limited to play as a female character only, that's fine too as long as it's a great game. :feelsokman:

I don't like to play with female characters because it looks like sjw to me.

As long as the character is compelling/interesting I literally don't give a shit about any detail like gender, orientation etc unless it becomes a core point in their identity.

I prefer playing as a female character because I don't want to have a man's ass at the center of my screen during the majority of the gameplay (assuming it's third-person).

SJW made games only ever have fugly butch lesbian looking female characters. A woman behaving in a feminine way is absolutely forbidden.
I prefer playing as a female character because I don't want to have a man's ass at the center of my screen during the majority of the gameplay (assuming it's third-person).
:worryfeels: why would you be focusing on the man's ass in that situation...

I'm okay with 8 or 16 bit Samus, don't like playing as realistic 3D foids.

:worryfeels: why would you be focusing on the man's ass in that situation.
Should have phrased it differently: I like staring at the body of a good-looking woman so I prefer having a female character on my computer screen the majority of the time.

I didn't mind playing characters like Lara Croft or Bloodrayne. They were written by men and acted like men. Male brains + female ass + female titties = what's not to like?

If they're woketurd types who spew feminist bullshit all the time, then no way. Same if they're faggots or trannies.

I don't like to play as females in games where i can choose to play with a male or female character.

However, if i i'm limited to play as a female character only, that's fine too as long as it's a great game. :feelsokman: