Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you look younger or older than you actually are?

Do you look younger or older than you actually are or do you look your age?

• Total voters
SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

bad personality and lack of confidence cel
★★★★★
Looking younger than you actually are is really only a bad thing for youngcels like me. I'm 19 and facially I think I only look about 15 and I'm also short which makes that much worse. Looking older is more brutal though, aging ruins any looks you had.

I've been told by women that I look 12 and 16. I'm 18. I wish I had steroids years ago to look more masculine and developed.

I look significantly older and more aged than my actual age. This is because I’ve suffered through many chronic physical health issues and have brutal insomnia. The sleep deprivation I often endure has made me age. Plus, years of loneliness and inceldom takes its toll and ages you too.

I've been told by women that I look 12 and 16. I'm 18.
Brutal. People tell me I look mid 20s despite being 19. I think being a young looking cutecel is more brutal than being an older looking guy that has a little bit of the creep look. At least people take me seriously now and don’t start trouble

I look significantly older and more aged than my actual age. This is because I’ve suffered through many chronic physical health issues and have brutal insomnia. The sleep deprivation I often endure has made me age. Plus, years of loneliness and inceldom takes its toll and ages you too.
I have pretty bad sleep as well and awful dark circles around my eyes but I don't think it makes me look older. It might just be the way my face is

Brutal. People tell me I look mid 20s despite being 19. I think being a young looking cutecel is more brutal than being an older looking guy that has a little bit of the creep look. At least people take me seriously now and don’t start trouble
I look creepy too and been told I look like a pedophile.

I’ve been told multiple times I look 16. I made my local eras facebook page for looking like a “suspicious thug”. They mistaken me for 5’9 so that was lifefuel

Yeah I always get the impression no one takes me seriously

Even with no fat in my face, I still look like a kid.

I’ve been told multiple times I look 16. I made my local eras facebook page for looking like a “suspicious thug”. They mistaken me for 5’9 so that was lifefuel
My mom thinks I'm 5'9 because she's a femlet and can't tell and because she wants to gaslight me into thinking I'm average height

Even with no fat in my face, I still look like a kid.
I feel like my face is naturally very bloated even though I'm not fat and think that's what contributes to me looking younger

My mom thinks I'm 5'9 because she's a femlet and can't tell and because she wants to gaslight me into thinking I'm average height
It’s kinda sweet.

Then again I was mistaken for 5’1 once on another occasion I made the local FB group. Kinda funny

Shit, you didn’t get lucky at all. You got the worst of each direction. How old are you btw?
Im 18. I got called all that stuff in highschool which I finished few months ago. Except a woman said I look 16 very recently.

I look younger without facial hair and my age with facial hair

Look at least 5 years younger than I am.

That’s how it was before I hit puberty. I was way smaller and younger looking than others my age.
I went from giga manlet to manlet after puberty. I was by far the shortest person my age before the age of 12/13 and I grew to be just regular short

I look younger without facial hair and my age with facial hair
Yeah I look more my age if I haven't shaved in a while but I can't really grow much facial hair anyway so I just clean shave

Im 18. I got called all that stuff in highschool which I finished few months ago. Except a woman said I look 16 very recently.
Brutal. I finished high school in June 2023. Being told you look like a kid as an adult male is one of the most brutal insults there is, imo

I've had multiple people think I was underage recently

Nobody takes me seriously because I have always looked significantly younger than I actual am

A woman on a dating app questioned me if I was really of age

I went from giga manlet to manlet after puberty. I was by far the shortest person my age before the age of 12/13 and I grew to be just regular short
Brutal. I was a manlet before puberty too, but somehow got lucky enough to grow 6 inches taller in one year during and after puberty. My dad always thought I was gonna be short like my grandpa, but I grew to be almost the exact same height as my dad.

A woman on a dating app questioned me if I was really of age
Fuck, that’s brutal. One particularly brutal part about this is that most people aren’t even gonna take you seriously. That’s why despite all the health issues I’ve had, I’m grateful to look older than my actual age. I kinda aged fast from it all, and have a little bit of that creepy look, which helps make people respect me more

Brutal. I was a manlet before puberty too, but somehow got lucky enough to grow 6 inches taller in one year during and after puberty. My dad always thought I was gonna be short like my grandpa, but I grew to be almost the exact same height as my dad.
My dad is way taller than me he's probably around 5'11/6'0 but I ended up short because of my 4'11 mom

My dad is way taller than me he's probably around 5'11/6'0 but I ended up short because of my 4'11 mom
Another example of a foidlet who was unaffected by being short creating a manlet who will suffer. My dad was 6’1”, and I’m 6’0”. My mother is 5’5”.

Used to look younger than I was but agepill kinda hitting me hard with some norwooding now. I think I look my age and even older if I let my facial hair grow freely

Another example of a foidlet who was unaffected by being short creating a manlet who will suffer. My dad was 6’1”, and I’m 6’0”. My mother is 5’5”.
Yep there will always be manlets because being short has no affect on womens smv

Used to look younger than I was but agepill kinda hitting me hard with some norwooding now. I think I look my age and even older if I let my facial hair grow freely
My hairline is pretty bad already but I just cover it by growing out my hair over my forehead

Yep there will always be manlets because being short has no affect on womens smv
Yep. Being short does not affect women, and neither does being autistic or a mentally ill freak in some other way. My mother has Asperger’s and severe OCD which I inherited, but worse

My hairline is pretty bad already but I just cover it by growing out my hair over my forehead
I’m doing the same. Problem is my hair just seems to be a wreck overall. Very dry hairs yet extremely oily scalp, dandruff and itchiness everywhere. And growing it out looks simply terrible on me for some reason, it’s one of those kinda spiky hair types that ricecels have

Yep. Being short does not affect women, and neither does being autistic or a mentally ill freak in some other way. My mother has Asperger’s and severe OCD which I inherited, but worse
I think both my parents are nt but there's a lot of non nt people on both sides of my family so i think I could have got it from either side

Brutal shit. It must have been your pERsonality that made people think you were a thug

I look literally "between 15 and 30 years old" if clean shaven. But, if you actually look closer you will notice forehead creases, some wrinkles around eyes etc. I think I really do look my age, it's just because I'm short and have a baby face that people tend to take me for some street urchin sometimes.

I look literally "between 15 and 30 years old" if clean shaven. But, if you actually look closer you will notice forehead creases, some wrinkles around eyes etc. I think I really do look my age, it's just because I'm short and have a baby face that people tend to take me for some street urchin sometimes.
That is a massive range jfl. I guess you probably only look way younger if you aren't looking closely. Height in general can have a massive impact on how old you look as well.

Fuck, that’s brutal. One particularly brutal part about this is that most people aren’t even gonna take you seriously. That’s why despite all the health issues I’ve had, I’m grateful to look older than my actual age. I kinda aged fast from it all, and have a little bit of that creepy look, which helps make people respect me more
I feel like this would happen to me if I tried dating apps
I only recently have been able to grow slight facial hair. This could make me look at least a year or two older

I think both my parents are nt but there's a lot of non nt people on both sides of my family so i think I could have got it from either side
Yeah, that makes sense. My dad was NT, but my mom is quite an autist honestly