Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you look younger or older than you actually are?

Do you look younger or older than you actually are or do you look your age?

• Total voters
I'm 28 but I look like I'm in my 40's.

I only recently have been able to grow slight facial hair. This could make me look at least a year or two older
Brutal. I’ve had slight facial hair since early adolescence, but only in the last year started to grow a more decent beard. It’s still not the best facial hair though, and only covers my chin. It doesn’t go up the sides of my jaw

I only recently have been able to grow slight facial hair. This could make me look at least a year or two older
The amount of facial hair I can grow has barely changed since 15. I'm starting to think I'll always only be able to grow some patchy fluff.

That is a massive range jfl. I guess you probably only look way younger if you aren't looking closely. Height in general can have a massive impact on how old you look as well.
Yes, I met a childhood friend not long ago and he said if he didn't know it was me he would think I was a 14 yo kid. He literally said this. I didn't take offense, I know that's how most people would react.

I'm 19 and only 5'6" but I look older because of my beard.

I'm 19 and only 5'6" but I look older because of my beard.
Facial hair almost always makes guys in their late teens and even early twenties look older because most guys are clean shaven at that age. I can't grow much facial hair though and I don't think I'd want to at the moment

Facial hair almost always makes guys in their late teens and even early twenties look older because most guys are clean shaven at that age. I can't grow much facial hair though and I don't think I'd want to at the moment
It hides a poor chin ig. But it's still over if the beard is thin and wispy, it looks low T.

It hides a poor chin ig. But it's still over if the beard is thin and wispy, it looks low T.
My jaw is recessed but I still don't think I'd suit a beard

I am over 30 and look early 20s or younger, it never began

Looking younger than you actually are is really only a bad thing for youngcels like me. I'm 19 and facially I think I only look about 15 and I'm also short which makes that much worse. Looking older is more brutal though, aging ruins any looks you had.
I look young because of my underdeveloped face and small frame and height but I also look aged because of all the stress from my life

Strangers probably think im 15-16 year old that smokes alot but im 20

Looking younger than you actually are is really only a bad thing for youngcels like me. I'm 19 and facially I think I only look about 15 and I'm also short which makes that much worse. Looking older is more brutal though, aging ruins any looks you had.
Younger

Sometimes I feel like I look younger sometimes I feel like I look older