Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you look more ugly with long hair or short hair?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Since I have a gay alien skull long hair helps me to cover it a bit at least :feelsLSD:

I look like an alien in short hairs:lul::lul:

I have to get my head shaved anyway, I suit it more

Short hair for me defiantly.

When my hair is short I look 30

When my hair is long I look 16

Long hair looks better on everyone, especially those of us with ugly ass skulls. Unfortunately my Nigger genes don't allow me to have good hair and mine keep breaking off. :feelswhat:

I look worse with short hair. Trying to grow it out now.

I think most people look worse with short hair.

Long hair makes me look pathetically subhuman.

Volcel if you look worse with long hair

I shouldn't have listen normie suggestions. I look like piece of shit with short hair.

I like having long hair, all my family members want me to have short hair even though I look ugly in it. Girls hate guys with long hair but not much I can do about it

It doesn't make much difference, ugly no matter what. If I try and grow out my hair it becomes a thick fluffball unless I put a ton of gel on it. I keep it short because it's easier.

I have long hair chest length and i look good
With it but with short it looks stupid

Cope
Tell it to eboys on tiktok/Jason Momoa:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: hell, even boomer Johnny Depp who is 60 year old still got shit load of foids simping for him

You are only “ugly NEET inkwell:foidSoy:” with long hair if you are ugly, and short, tall chads pull it off no problem:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Popular people who foids only like because they are popular?

longer hair makes me look better

I think most people have more sex appeal with longer hair, at least medium length for men.

My head shape requires volume on the sides or it looks worse. That's why I hate how barbers always try to forcefully cut it shorter on the sides.

If I grow my hair it turns to fucking shit because of my pheontype and if I get a haircut I look like a fucking joke :cryfeels: Death sentenced even before nowood and atm Im going norwood 2 :cryfeels::cryfeels:

short hair makes me look retarded as shit