Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you look better with sunglasses?

I

INITIALZE

Banned
-
I personally do. They make me look and feel human. My eyes are really far set so I don't look defromed with sunglasses on. It bumps me up to normie. But foids often want me to take them of

They hide my bent nose so it kind of helps yes.

I would but my nose is slightly crooked and for me it makes the sunglasses go wonky. I can't even sunglass cope man.

I would but my nose is slightly crooked and it makes the sunglasses go wonky. I can't even sunglass cope man.
If you can get a nosejob it's so not over tho. Sometimes I wish my nose was my worst feature

it hides my enormous amounts of uee so yes

If you can get a nosejob it's so not over tho. Sometimes I wish my nose was my worst feature
My eye area is worse than my nose.

Mask for a better face, sunglasses for a better face, hat for a better head, bag etc, all comes down to if you've shit features or not.

People saying don't mind what others think, it's in your head blah blah obviously ain't suffering the shit themselves, it's OK to think yourself a king but others in the world won't go along with it.

I would but my nose is slightly crooked and for me it makes the sunglasses go wonky. I can't even sunglass cope man.
same except i wear prescription glasses, suifuel having a crooked nose and shit eyesight

Mask for a better face, sunglasses for a better face, hat for a better head, bag etc, all comes down to if you've shit features or not.

People saying don't mind what others think, it's in your head blah blah obviously ain't suffering the shit themselves, it's OK to think yourself a king but others in the world won't go along with it.
Friend once asked me what I didn't like about my face. Pretended to not see that there are galaxys between my eyes. "Nah man, theyre apropritaly spaced". Dude. Random people I didn't know have told me I have wide set eyes

With sunglasses, cap and a mask i looked like a decent human being. If some foids would agree to fuck without unmasking i would not be an incel.

I have to wear sunglasses in the summer 24/7 because of sensitive eyes

Friend once asked me what I didn't like about my face. Pretended to not see that there are galaxys between my eyes. "Nah man, theyre apropritaly spaced". Dude. Random people I didn't know have told me I have wide set eyes
If you tell the truth that's an asshole move so ppl that "care" lie but you know damn well they think different & say shit about it when you're not present. Humans are just callous & judgemental & no one can really understand that which they don't experience; instead projecting the situation based on personal bias or an angle put forward by an authority figure.