Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW do you look better or worse than this guy?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i know there are a lot of fakecels and average looking guys here, so i want to know if you guys look better or worse than this guy
he reminds me a bit of elliot rodger :feelskek::feelskek:

he's probably her fuck buddy, looks like one of those low t guys who spend their whole lifes talking only with borderline bitches and dressing like emos (look at that long hair)

he looks a little bit better than me

He is much better looking than me.

way better looking

she has a really fat ass

if she was goth her SMV would go way up for me

he mogs me hard. also that foid is hot as fuck and has a nice ass

nah he mogs me. He looks like a HTN but for some reason he's looking a retard stoned out of his mind in these pictures

he mogs me cause white

Mogs me and looks way taller than me

Mogs me (race + facial symmetry)

He looks better

I'd say facially I'm on par or even slightly more attractive but height wise he mogs me to oblivion.

But this post gives me some hope cause if guys like that can fuck these types of girls hope is not completely lost

I'm short and ethnic so yes I look worse than him

Frame and height mogs me to hell.
Face is hard to tell.

He mogs me to stratosphere and back.

Mogged me to oblivion

i know there are a lot of fakecels and average looking guys here, so i want to know if you guys look better or worse than this guy
he reminds me a bit of elliot rodger :feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 624004

View attachment 624005

View attachment 624006

he's probably her fuck buddy, looks like one of those low t guys who spend their whole lifes talking only with borderline bitches and dressing like emos (look at that long hair)

I'm inclined to believe that he mogs me and that she is also a turboslut :feelswhat:

nah he mogs me. He looks like a HTN but for some reason he's looking a retard stoned out of his mind in these pictures
I'd probably have a goofy looking face too if I was having sex with a body like that foid's :ahegao:

Wtf! He mogs me to the ground

if you mog This guy you need to go back to instagram immediately

He is tall and lives in heavenly pleasures

Mogs me to a nebula somewhere in the universe not named yet, through all circles of hell and back to the chair I am sitting in right now.:fuk:
:feelskek: same