Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you listen to rap; if so, what is your favorite songs from the genre?

I do, indeed.
I got really into techno just last year: I will share some good musicians I find soon.
Index

I prefer metalcore but I do like some rap. As long as it's not explicitly about sex, drugs and alcohol (unless it's used as a joke, like Eminem does when he's rapping about raping/murdering bitches). Lately I've listened to traditional rap like Eminem but also pop punk-inspired rap such as Machine Gun Kelly, jxdn, etc.

I hate Nigger rap

This might be a stupid question, but is “Hollywood Undead” considered Rap?

If so, my favorite songs are “Paradise lost” and “Hear me Now”.

I don't get why people dismiss it as a "nigger" babble music when it's a form of music like another where the artist has many ways to express human expression and it can be very complex, allowing for depth for in repeat sessions of the listener when hearing its double entendres (meanings) of every word, crazy rhyme schemes, flows, references, and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician.
I don't care to compare it to any other music than classical, which puts it into the ground from the get go. JFL at niggers and their kin sampling other works and thinking some incoherent simile is profound shit.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Rap musicians should be executed at the nearest town square with a red hot poker through their heart slowly, while normies spit on them. Talentless fucks..

JFL kys.

this is real rap, none of that emo shit with too many big words :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Do you listen to rap; if so, what are your favorite songs from the genre?
Rap is my favorite genre, likely because I can hear it around the bad neighborhood a lot where I am from in NYC, the birthplace of many East Coast rappers like Wu-Tang and Biggie. A lot of rappers themselves are black or are minorities of their communities and poor, which I can relate to a lot as a poor, brown, Bangladeshi young man.

I don't get why people dismiss it as a "nigger" babble music when it's a form of music like another where the artist has many ways to express human expression and it can be very complex, allowing for depth for in repeat sessions of the listener when hearing its double entendres (meanings) of every word, crazy rhyme schemes, flows, references, and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician.

It shouldn't be dismissed so callously here: it is an art like any other with masterpieces and the trash alike.

The favorite song I found this year showing young love is the greatest drug to experience:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBqGekC3JlY

@cutthroat @proudweeb @Transcended Trucel @AbsolutelyBrutal @kanyepilled (fellow hip-hop head:feelsYall:) @BlkPillPres, @Wellington, @trying to ascend, @highinhibition, @Mainländer, @ilieknothing, @dreadtheblackpill, @Dregster666, @Iamnothere000, @PPEcel, @Linesnap99, @SocialzERo, @RecessedChinCel, @TheDarkEnigma, @IsolationHurts, @keksofthebest, @sckicksal345 @fast_curry, @Extra-Samsaric, @nazianime, @Diocel, @Deta97, @RREEEEEEEEE, and @WØLF

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HFY0xuHybk

I thugged out to this song last night while on drugs

Rap sucks end of the story. People who think that rap is "deep and profound" with "great meaning" are just lowIQ on a Forrest Gump level.

i dont listen to much rap anymore because the shit has become ludicrous now. I guess Kendrick and Kanye come to mind as being good. I like Frank Ocean a lot, but he rarely raps.

i dont listen to much rap anymore because the shit has become ludicrous now. I guess Kendrick and Kanye come to mind as being good. I like Frank Ocean a lot, but he rarely raps.
You should listen to J. Cole then if you like Kendrick.

You should listen to J. Cole then if you like Kendrick.
I mean 2014 was the last cole I really liked. cole world was really good too:feelsmusic:

but his newer stuff like KOD I didnt fuck with much:feelsjuice:

i dont listen to much rap anymore because the shit has become ludicrous now.
and ludacris. sorry.

I guess Kendrick and Kanye come to mind as being good. I like Frank Ocean a lot, but he rarely raps.
I also like Kendrick and Kanye, they are one of the few rappers who are able to make music in this genre that a white guy otherwise not familiar with this subculture can appreciate and relate to.

I also recently discovered emo rap, but its most relevant artists are already dead (Lil Peep, Juice Wrld).

I also recently discovered emo rap, but its most relevant artists are already dead (Lil Peep, Juice Wrld).
I used to really mess with peep way back and all of GBC. You should check out bladee :feelsmusic: I haven't listened to him in a while but his older stuff gluee to red light are decent:feelsokman: red lights my favorite

Do you listen to rap; if so, what are your favorite songs from the genre?
Rap is my favorite genre, likely because I can hear it around the bad neighborhood a lot where I am from in NYC, the birthplace of many East Coast rappers like Wu-Tang and Biggie. A lot of rappers themselves are black or are minorities of their communities and poor, which I can relate to a lot as a poor, brown, Bangladeshi young man.

It shouldn't be dismissed so callously here: it is an art like any other with masterpieces and the trash alike.

The favorite song I found this year showing young love is the greatest drug to experience:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBqGekC3JlY

@cutthroat @proudweeb @Transcended Trucel @AbsolutelyBrutal @kanyepilled (fellow hip-hop head:feelsYall:) @BlkPillPres, @Wellington, @trying to ascend, @highinhibition, @Mainländer, @ilieknothing, @dreadtheblackpill, @Dregster666, @Iamnothere000, @PPEcel, @Linesnap99, @SocialzERo, @RecessedChinCel, @TheDarkEnigma, @IsolationHurts, @keksofthebest, @sckicksal345 @fast_curry, @Extra-Samsaric, @nazianime, @Diocel, @Deta97, @RREEEEEEEEE, and @WØLF

View: https://youtu.be/8JOb5LEnRoc