Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you listen to rap; if so, what is your favorite songs from the genre?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
2,355
Online
27d 9h 21m
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
2,355
Online
27d 9h 21m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I do, indeed.
I got really into techno just last year: I will share some good musicians I find soon.
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,823
Online
33d 13h 34m
Zer0/∞ said:
I got really into techno just last year: I will share some good musicians I find soon.
View attachment 489443
I got into it a couple years ago, by which I mean I found some stuff I like, but I would love more. :smonk::smonk::smonk:
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,594
Online
61d 16h 29m
I prefer metalcore but I do like some rap. As long as it's not explicitly about sex, drugs and alcohol (unless it's used as a joke, like Eminem does when he's rapping about raping/murdering bitches). Lately I've listened to traditional rap like Eminem but also pop punk-inspired rap such as Machine Gun Kelly, jxdn, etc.
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
801
Online
18d 17h 42m
I hate Nigger rap
 
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
4,629
Online
51d 21h 5m
DONT LOSE UR WAYYY :feelsYall:
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
9,499
Online
88d 8h 27m
keksofthebest said:
I really like Biggie Smalls but i haven't listened to any of his stuff in a while
based
 
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Officer
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
551
Online
7d 9h 58m
This might be a stupid question, but is “Hollywood Undead” considered Rap?

If so, my favorite songs are “Paradise lost” and “Hear me Now”.
 
stravinsky

stravinsky

RRRRRRRRRR
★★★★
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Posts
4,326
Online
161d 15h 2m
Zer0/∞ said:
I don't get why people dismiss it as a "nigger" babble music when it's a form of music like another where the artist has many ways to express human expression and it can be very complex, allowing for depth for in repeat sessions of the listener when hearing its double entendres (meanings) of every word, crazy rhyme schemes, flows, references, and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician.
I don't care to compare it to any other music than classical, which puts it into the ground from the get go. JFL at niggers and their kin sampling other works and thinking some incoherent simile is profound shit.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Rap musicians should be executed at the nearest town square with a red hot poker through their heart slowly, while normies spit on them. Talentless fucks..

JFL kys.
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

seeking anime feet
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
50,307
Online
34d 16h 49m
this is real rap, none of that emo shit with too many big words :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

 
zerothe77

zerothe77

Greycel
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Posts
47
Online
20h 3m
Zer0/∞ said:
Do you listen to rap; if so, what are your favorite songs from the genre?
Rap is my favorite genre, likely because I can hear it around the bad neighborhood a lot where I am from in NYC, the birthplace of many East Coast rappers like Wu-Tang and Biggie. A lot of rappers themselves are black or are minorities of their communities and poor, which I can relate to a lot as a poor, brown, Bangladeshi young man.

I don't get why people dismiss it as a "nigger" babble music when it's a form of music like another where the artist has many ways to express human expression and it can be very complex, allowing for depth for in repeat sessions of the listener when hearing its double entendres (meanings) of every word, crazy rhyme schemes, flows, references, and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician.

It shouldn't be dismissed so callously here: it is an art like any other with masterpieces and the trash alike.

The favorite song I found this year showing young love is the greatest drug to experience:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBqGekC3JlY



cutthroat @cutthroat proudweeb @proudweeb Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel AbsolutelyBrutal @AbsolutelyBrutal kanyepilled @kanyepilled (fellow hip-hop head:feelsYall:) BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres, Wellington @Wellington, trying to ascend @trying to ascend, highinhibition @highinhibition, Mainländer @Mainländer, ilieknothing @ilieknothing, dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill, Dregster666 @Dregster666, Iamnothere000 @Iamnothere000, PPEcel @PPEcel, Linesnap99 @Linesnap99, SocialzERo @SocialzERo, RecessedChinCel @RecessedChinCel, TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma, IsolationHurts @IsolationHurts, keksofthebest @keksofthebest, sckicksal345 @sckicksal345 fast_curry @fast_curry, Extra-Samsaric @Extra-Samsaric, nazianime @nazianime, Diocel @Diocel, Deta97 @Deta97, RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE, and WØLF @WØLF
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HFY0xuHybk

I thugged out to this song last night while on drugs
 
N

napalmCel

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Posts
143
Online
7h 44m
Rap sucks end of the story. People who think that rap is "deep and profound" with "great meaning" are just lowIQ on a Forrest Gump level.
 
senses fail

senses fail

I don't even know why I stay here
★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Posts
177
Online
2d 15h 34m
i dont listen to much rap anymore because the shit has become ludicrous now. I guess Kendrick and Kanye come to mind as being good. I like Frank Ocean a lot, but he rarely raps.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
2,355
Online
27d 9h 21m
senses fail said:
i dont listen to much rap anymore because the shit has become ludicrous now. I guess Kendrick and Kanye come to mind as being good. I like Frank Ocean a lot, but he rarely raps.
You should listen to J. Cole then if you like Kendrick.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
6,074
Online
106d 21h 33m
senses fail

senses fail

I don't even know why I stay here
★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Posts
177
Online
2d 15h 34m
Zer0/∞ said:
You should listen to J. Cole then if you like Kendrick.
I mean 2014 was the last cole I really liked. cole world was really good too:feelsmusic:

but his newer stuff like KOD I didnt fuck with much:feelsjuice:
 
kampman

kampman

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,528
Online
151d 5h 3m
senses fail said:
i dont listen to much rap anymore because the shit has become ludicrous now.
and ludacris. sorry.

senses fail said:
I guess Kendrick and Kanye come to mind as being good. I like Frank Ocean a lot, but he rarely raps.
I also like Kendrick and Kanye, they are one of the few rappers who are able to make music in this genre that a white guy otherwise not familiar with this subculture can appreciate and relate to.

I also recently discovered emo rap, but its most relevant artists are already dead (Lil Peep, Juice Wrld).
 
senses fail

senses fail

I don't even know why I stay here
★★
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Posts
177
Online
2d 15h 34m
kampman said:
I also recently discovered emo rap, but its most relevant artists are already dead (Lil Peep, Juice Wrld).
I used to really mess with peep way back and all of GBC. You should check out bladee :feelsmusic: I haven't listened to him in a while but his older stuff gluee to red light are decent:feelsokman: red lights my favorite
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
2,660
Online
32d 15h 5m
Zer0/∞ said:
Do you listen to rap; if so, what are your favorite songs from the genre?
Rap is my favorite genre, likely because I can hear it around the bad neighborhood a lot where I am from in NYC, the birthplace of many East Coast rappers like Wu-Tang and Biggie. A lot of rappers themselves are black or are minorities of their communities and poor, which I can relate to a lot as a poor, brown, Bangladeshi young man.

I don't get why people dismiss it as a "nigger" babble music when it's a form of music like another where the artist has many ways to express human expression and it can be very complex, allowing for depth for in repeat sessions of the listener when hearing its double entendres (meanings) of every word, crazy rhyme schemes, flows, references, and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician.

It shouldn't be dismissed so callously here: it is an art like any other with masterpieces and the trash alike.

The favorite song I found this year showing young love is the greatest drug to experience:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBqGekC3JlY



cutthroat @cutthroat proudweeb @proudweeb Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel AbsolutelyBrutal @AbsolutelyBrutal kanyepilled @kanyepilled (fellow hip-hop head:feelsYall:) BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres, Wellington @Wellington, trying to ascend @trying to ascend, highinhibition @highinhibition, Mainländer @Mainländer, ilieknothing @ilieknothing, dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill, Dregster666 @Dregster666, Iamnothere000 @Iamnothere000, PPEcel @PPEcel, Linesnap99 @Linesnap99, SocialzERo @SocialzERo, RecessedChinCel @RecessedChinCel, TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma, IsolationHurts @IsolationHurts, keksofthebest @keksofthebest, sckicksal345 @sckicksal345 fast_curry @fast_curry, Extra-Samsaric @Extra-Samsaric, nazianime @nazianime, Diocel @Diocel, Deta97 @Deta97, RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE, and WØLF @WØLF
View: https://youtu.be/8JOb5LEnRoc
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top