Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you listen to rap; if so, what is your favorite songs from the genre?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
★★★★
27d 9h 21m
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

★★★★
27d 9h 21m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I do, indeed.
I got really into techno just last year: I will share some good musicians I find soon.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
33d 13h 34m
Zer0/∞ said:
I got really into techno just last year: I will share some good musicians I find soon.
View attachment 489443
I got into it a couple years ago, by which I mean I found some stuff I like, but I would love more. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
61d 16h 29m
I prefer metalcore but I do like some rap. As long as it's not explicitly about sex, drugs and alcohol (unless it's used as a joke, like Eminem does when he's rapping about raping/murdering bitches). Lately I've listened to traditional rap like Eminem but also pop punk-inspired rap such as Machine Gun Kelly, jxdn, etc.

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★★
18d 17h 42m
I hate Nigger rap

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
51d 21h 5m
DONT LOSE UR WAYYY :feelsYall:

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
88d 8h 27m
keksofthebest said:
I really like Biggie Smalls but i haven't listened to any of his stuff in a while
based

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Officer
7d 9h 58m
This might be a stupid question, but is “Hollywood Undead” considered Rap?

If so, my favorite songs are “Paradise lost” and “Hear me Now”.

stravinsky

stravinsky

RRRRRRRRRR
★★★★
161d 15h 2m
Zer0/∞ said:
I don't get why people dismiss it as a "nigger" babble music when it's a form of music like another where the artist has many ways to express human expression and it can be very complex, allowing for depth for in repeat sessions of the listener when hearing its double entendres (meanings) of every word, crazy rhyme schemes, flows, references, and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician.
I don't care to compare it to any other music than classical, which puts it into the ground from the get go. JFL at niggers and their kin sampling other works and thinking some incoherent simile is profound shit.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Rap musicians should be executed at the nearest town square with a red hot poker through their heart slowly, while normies spit on them. Talentless fucks..

JFL kys.

proudweeb

proudweeb

seeking anime feet
★★★★★
34d 16h 49m
this is real rap, none of that emo shit with too many big words :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

zerothe77

zerothe77

Greycel
20h 3m
Zer0/∞ said:
Do you listen to rap; if so, what are your favorite songs from the genre?
Rap is my favorite genre, likely because I can hear it around the bad neighborhood a lot where I am from in NYC, the birthplace of many East Coast rappers like Wu-Tang and Biggie. A lot of rappers themselves are black or are minorities of their communities and poor, which I can relate to a lot as a poor, brown, Bangladeshi young man.

I don't get why people dismiss it as a "nigger" babble music when it's a form of music like another where the artist has many ways to express human expression and it can be very complex, allowing for depth for in repeat sessions of the listener when hearing its double entendres (meanings) of every word, crazy rhyme schemes, flows, references, and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician.

It shouldn't be dismissed so callously here: it is an art like any other with masterpieces and the trash alike.

The favorite song I found this year showing young love is the greatest drug to experience:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBqGekC3JlY

cutthroat @cutthroat proudweeb @proudweeb Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel AbsolutelyBrutal @AbsolutelyBrutal kanyepilled @kanyepilled (fellow hip-hop head:feelsYall:) BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres, Wellington @Wellington, trying to ascend @trying to ascend, highinhibition @highinhibition, Mainländer @Mainländer, ilieknothing @ilieknothing, dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill, Dregster666 @Dregster666, Iamnothere000 @Iamnothere000, PPEcel @PPEcel, Linesnap99 @Linesnap99, SocialzERo @SocialzERo, RecessedChinCel @RecessedChinCel, TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma, IsolationHurts @IsolationHurts, keksofthebest @keksofthebest, sckicksal345 @sckicksal345 fast_curry @fast_curry, Extra-Samsaric @Extra-Samsaric, nazianime @nazianime, Diocel @Diocel, Deta97 @Deta97, RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE, and WØLF @WØLF
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HFY0xuHybk

I thugged out to this song last night while on drugs

N

napalmCel

Banned
-
7h 44m
Rap sucks end of the story. People who think that rap is "deep and profound" with "great meaning" are just lowIQ on a Forrest Gump level.

senses fail

senses fail

I don't even know why I stay here
★★
2d 15h 34m
i dont listen to much rap anymore because the shit has become ludicrous now. I guess Kendrick and Kanye come to mind as being good. I like Frank Ocean a lot, but he rarely raps.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

★★★★
27d 9h 21m
senses fail said:
i dont listen to much rap anymore because the shit has become ludicrous now. I guess Kendrick and Kanye come to mind as being good. I like Frank Ocean a lot, but he rarely raps.
You should listen to J. Cole then if you like Kendrick.

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
106d 21h 33m
senses fail

senses fail

★★
2d 15h 34m
Zer0/∞ said:
You should listen to J. Cole then if you like Kendrick.
I mean 2014 was the last cole I really liked. cole world was really good too:feelsmusic:

but his newer stuff like KOD I didnt fuck with much:feelsjuice:

kampman

kampman

Wizard
★★★★★
151d 5h 3m
senses fail said:
i dont listen to much rap anymore because the shit has become ludicrous now.
and ludacris. sorry.

senses fail said:
I guess Kendrick and Kanye come to mind as being good. I like Frank Ocean a lot, but he rarely raps.
I also like Kendrick and Kanye, they are one of the few rappers who are able to make music in this genre that a white guy otherwise not familiar with this subculture can appreciate and relate to.

I also recently discovered emo rap, but its most relevant artists are already dead (Lil Peep, Juice Wrld).

senses fail

senses fail

★★
2d 15h 34m
kampman said:
I also recently discovered emo rap, but its most relevant artists are already dead (Lil Peep, Juice Wrld).
I used to really mess with peep way back and all of GBC. You should check out bladee :feelsmusic: I haven't listened to him in a while but his older stuff gluee to red light are decent:feelsokman: red lights my favorite

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
32d 15h 5m
Zer0/∞ said:
Do you listen to rap; if so, what are your favorite songs from the genre?
Rap is my favorite genre, likely because I can hear it around the bad neighborhood a lot where I am from in NYC, the birthplace of many East Coast rappers like Wu-Tang and Biggie. A lot of rappers themselves are black or are minorities of their communities and poor, which I can relate to a lot as a poor, brown, Bangladeshi young man.

It shouldn't be dismissed so callously here: it is an art like any other with masterpieces and the trash alike.

The favorite song I found this year showing young love is the greatest drug to experience:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBqGekC3JlY

cutthroat @cutthroat proudweeb @proudweeb Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel AbsolutelyBrutal @AbsolutelyBrutal kanyepilled @kanyepilled (fellow hip-hop head:feelsYall:) BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres, Wellington @Wellington, trying to ascend @trying to ascend, highinhibition @highinhibition, Mainländer @Mainländer, ilieknothing @ilieknothing, dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill, Dregster666 @Dregster666, Iamnothere000 @Iamnothere000, PPEcel @PPEcel, Linesnap99 @Linesnap99, SocialzERo @SocialzERo, RecessedChinCel @RecessedChinCel, TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma, IsolationHurts @IsolationHurts, keksofthebest @keksofthebest, sckicksal345 @sckicksal345 fast_curry @fast_curry, Extra-Samsaric @Extra-Samsaric, nazianime @nazianime, Diocel @Diocel, Deta97 @Deta97, RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE, and WØLF @WØLF
View: https://youtu.be/8JOb5LEnRoc

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8