Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you listen to rap; if so, what is your favorite songs from the genre?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Do you listen to rap; if so, what are your favorite songs from the genre?
Rap is my favorite genre, likely because I can hear it around the bad neighborhood a lot where I am from in NYC, the birthplace of many East Coast rappers like Wu-Tang and Biggie. A lot of rappers themselves are black or are minorities of their communities and poor, which I can relate to a lot as a poor, brown, Bangladeshi young man.

I don't get why people dismiss it as a "nigger" babble music when it's a form of music like another where the artist has many ways to express human expression and it can be very complex, allowing for depth for in repeat sessions of the listener when hearing its double entendres (meanings) of every word, crazy rhyme schemes, flows, references, and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician.

It shouldn't be dismissed so callously here: it is an art like any other with masterpieces and the trash alike.

The favorite song I found this year showing young love is the greatest drug to experience:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBqGekC3JlY

@cutthroat @proudweeb @Transcended Trucel @AbsolutelyBrutal @kanyepilled (fellow hip-hop head:feelsYall:) @BlkPillPres, @Wellington, @trying to ascend, @highinhibition, @Mainländer, @ilieknothing, @dreadtheblackpill, @Dregster666, @Iamnothere000, @PPEcel, @Linesnap99, @SocialzERo, @RecessedChinCel, @TheDarkEnigma, @IsolationHurts, @keksofthebest, @sckicksal345 @fast_curry, @Extra-Samsaric, @nazianime, @Diocel, @Deta97, @RREEEEEEEEE, and @WØLF

Last edited:
I do actually. I like B.I.G. a lot, also Violadores del verso and Rafael Lechowski.
My fav one is Lechowski btw, it's still rap but it's more poetic plus it has jazz elements (spanish rap tho)

i like the work of Eazy-E, the manlet who was taken away too soon

I forgot to tag @Iamnothere000 and @Extra-Samsaric.

It doesn’t matter if it is nigger music. Niggers make good music

i like the work of Eazy-E, the manlet who was taken away too soon
looked it up and made me realizer ryder from gta sa is a bloody copy
must have been a legend

I like '90s horrorcore and jazz rap.

It doesn’t matter if it is nigger music. Niggers make good music
Here is a based Aussie rapper I found.:feelsYall:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPUA9zvPQts

Index

Niggas are the best musicians.:feelsYall:

Last edited:
yeah but eminem sucks ass tho lmao, emo raps with too many words

I listen to real niggas like gucci mane and chief keef

I don't listen to it often maybe once every 3-6 months. I used to like it more during my redpiller phase. But as of recent, I listen to weeb shit and pop/rock music

Rocko and shawty lo are also based niggas. also three 6 mafia :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

It’s been a long time since I last listened to hip hop, but I always liked Immortal Technique, K Rino, Lowkey, Necro, Ill Bill, Apathy, and others…

yea :smonk: i only post about new stuff coming out (like kanyes album) but i listen to a lot of somewhat older (60s-80s) rock music but a lot of those niggas are dead so theres no getting hype about their new drops

yeah but eminem sucks ass tho lmao, emo raps with too many words

I listen to real niggas like gucci mane and chief keef
:heart: Sosa:feelsmusic:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE

Listen to Mac Miller, a good one song is Donald Trump.:feelsYall:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uSn98gkT1Y

young pappy is the better chicago rapper :feelsjuice:

Lupe Fiasco is just about the only rapper I can tolerate these days.

@-BrettyBoy- testing if i can mention you without my post getting filtered:owo::owo::p

It’s been a long time since I last listened to hip hop, but I always liked Immortal Technique, K Rino, Lowkey, Necro, Ill Bill, Apathy, and others…
yoooo a fellow necro fan lmao

sexorcist was his best album IMO. dude is crazy lyrical and underrated

yoooo a fellow necro fan lmao

sexorcist was his best album IMO. dude is crazy lyrical and underrated
Hell yeah! Between that and The Prefix for Death.

Hell yeah! Between that and The Prefix for Death.
did you ever think you'd be discussing necro on an incel forum with a nigga with a minion avatar lmfao

It's not my favorite type of music, but it's alright

I know @Ika-Sama loves rap music

did you ever think you'd be discussing necro on an incel forum with a nigga with a minion avatar lmfao

I’m quite surprised to be honest. Lol

I do actually. I like B.I.G. a lot, also Violadores del verso and Rafael Lechowski.
My fav one is Lechowski btw, it's still rap but it's more poetic plus it has jazz elements (spanish rap tho)

I used to listen but I’ve soured on it now that I am blackpilled

hate it tbh,like niggerbabble

used to, but now rarely. its all about gangs and shit dancing like clowns. foids always go for these type of guys, fk it.

Do you listen to rap; if so, what are your favorite songs from the genre?
Rap is my favorite genre, likely because I can hear it around the bad neighborhood a lot where I am from in NYC, the birthplace of many East Coast rappers like Wu-Tang and Biggie. A lot of rappers themselves are black or are minorities of their communities and poor, which I can relate to a lot as a poor, brown, Bangladeshi young man.

I don't get why people dismiss it as a "nigger" babble music when it's a form of music like another where the artist has many ways to express human expression and it can be very complex, allowing for depth for in repeat sessions of the listener when hearing its double entendres (meanings) of every word, crazy rhyme schemes, flows, references, and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician.

It shouldn't be dismissed so callously here: it is an art like any other with masterpieces and the trash alike.

The favorite song I found this year showing young love is the greatest drug to experience:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBqGekC3JlY

@cutthroat @proudweeb @Transcended Trucel @AbsolutelyBrutal @kanyepilled (fellow hip-hop head:feelsYall:) @BlkPillPres, @Wellington, @trying to ascend, @highinhibition, @Mainländer, @ilieknothing, @dreadtheblackpill, @Dregster666, @Iamnothere000, @PPEcel, @Linesnap99, @SocialzERo, @RecessedChinCel, @TheDarkEnigma, @IsolationHurts, @keksofthebest, @sckicksal345 @fast_curry, @Extra-Samsaric, @nazianime, @Diocel, @Deta97, @RREEEEEEEEE, and @WØLF

View: https://youtu.be/9clYJwQOOIA

Kollegah - German rapper

No, I have standards.
Bro, I gave you a detailed explanation to not call it "nigger babble".
Index

"I don't get why people dismiss it as a "nigger" babble music when it's a form of music like another where the artist has many ways to express human expression and it can be very complex, allowing for depth for in repeat sessions of the listener when hearing its double entendres (meanings) of every word, crazy rhyme schemes, flows, references, and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooOL4T-BAg0&feature=emb_title

and it takes as much skill to enunciate words, give good delivery, and stay onto the beat as any star musician."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Oh wait, you were serious? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: