Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like your parents?

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
I'm poor and i live in third world mixed country and i see my parent as a monkey
I'm in barbecue now and i dont interact with them because i dont have nothing to talk with them, they only talk about football, food, job and futility of their lifes, and i dont give a fuck for this

Sure, but I'm more indifferent than anything, really; though the opposite can probably be said for many subhumans abused or otherwise neglected by their guardians. :feelsugh:

While your presumable subhumanity in terms of physique, face, and race probably make up the base for your actual inceldom, considering even abused Chad from some rural, crack-addicted wasteland of a town in Ohio can ascend, bad parenting only further lowers your chances and adds compounding suffering upon your plight as already existing as a sub 5 male; social regression and lack of skills in that, subsequent issues with confidence and other indicators of quality of life, actual experiences and things to help you cope and get further in life, and all that... :feelsugh:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown:

Well they haven't kicked me out so that's good, better if I hadn't been born however.

I prefer one greatly over the other. The parent who gave me my SEA/Spic ancestry was also the parent who regularly abused Mother and caused our utilities to be shut off several times.

I'm poor and i live in third world mixed country and i see my parent as a monkey
I'm in barbecue now and i dont interact with them because i dont have nothing to talk with them, they only talk about football, food, job and futility of their lifes, and i dont give a fuck for this
I think it's really sad how many Users in here hate their own parents. We all don't have friends or girlfriends but our parents raised us up, gave us food and a warm home. I am so thankful and love my parents. They are my parents and my best and only friends at the same time.

I think it's really sad how many Users in here hate their own parents. We all don't have friends or girlfriends but our parents raised us up, gave us food and a warm home. I am so thankful and love my parents. They are my parents and my best and only friends at the same time.

It depends on the childhood, I believe...

yeah

irrelevant factor as to inceldom

..unless maybe one goes deep freud or whatever but then christ it is all about parents and power relations then

I like my father for all the things he tried to do for me. And I kind of hate my mother for initiating the divorce with my dad, and later for guilt-tripping me out of moving in with him. Since my dad would've raised me to be relatively NT and masculine so I probably wouldn't be an incel nor such a loser all my life.

Then again, it's pointless to hate the fate that one ends up with. It's simply the way the dominos fell, there's no other way it could've happened. Only thing we can do is reflect on the absurdity of life and try to make the most of it.

i don't like my mom that much.
i love my dad

They're not fully bluepilled, I don't hate them

Love my parents, just annoyed af that we're political opposites...

I like my father for all the things he tried to do for me. And I kind of hate my mother for initiating the divorce with my dad, and later for guilt-tripping me out of moving in with him. Since my dad would've raised me to be relatively NT and masculine so I probably wouldn't be an incel nor such a loser all my life.

Then again, it's pointless to hate the fate that one ends up with. It's simply the way the dominos fell, there's no other way it could've happened. Only thing we can do is reflect on the absurdity of life and try to make the most of it.
Shit…sorry man..but based attitude and perspective.

They're okay.

My mom is a fucking bitch