Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like women with light eyes more?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date

What eye color do you like on women?

• Total voters
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
I've been thinking the past couple days how important eye color is on females. I literally find average or below women with blue or green eyes more attractive than women with great bone structure.
Examples:

Attachments

• βρ2.jpg
    βρ2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 53
  • βρ1.png
    βρ1.png
    19 KB · Views: 58
I couldn't give less of a shit about eye color. I personally think the whole obsession with it is autistic.

Really the last thing i will look at. I would fuck femoid with any eye color.

light eyes with dark hair is cool

I have no preferences in this regard

eye color is the shallowest thing to give a fuck a about

nigga close your eyes

Idgaf about eye color as long as she's hot.

Blue eyes are far superior on both men and females. Females with dark eyes look boring.
landscape-1458126516-gal-gadot-style-lead.jpg

It doesn't matter

Blonde hair and brown eyes is GOAT

Blonde with blue eyes, but we can‘t afford to have preferences

If you care about eye color you are volcel

Green eyes by far by I like Brown aswell as it makes me think I have a chance.

personally i like brown. idk why

This is kind of dumb. Everyone prefers everyone with light colored eyes, it's universally attractive. Turns out people are attracted to attractiveness, who knew! It's like asking "do you like Women with firm shapely breasts more than women without?"

Take anyone with brown eyes and Photoshop in blue or blue gray eyes and they look better. Weird threadm

This is kind of dumb. Everyone prefers everyone with light colored eyes, it's universally attractive. Turns out people are attracted to attractiveness, who knew! It's like asking "do you like Women with firm shapely breasts more than women without?"

Take anyone with brown eyes and Photoshop in blue or blue gray eyes and they look better. Weird threadm
if you read my first post you will see that I was actually making a point about eye color being more attractive than good facial structure on women for me. Also from the votes on the poll we can conclude that some people prefer brown eyes over blue