Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do you like travelling ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

title tbh

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
I personaly don't see the point to lose time and money to go far abroad and live the exact same shit I'm living currently in my own country. And since I'm living in a first world country, I don't really want to leave my high quality environment for some shithole. I also don't see any interest in traveling outside of its cultural aspect, but this can be easily compensated with less nuisances through books or internet. Some English people even have specific mental syndromes when they travel to India and realize how different this place is compared to the idyllic picture they had in mind.

Moreover you have tons of unattended annoying things to deal with (money change, lots of luggage, reservations, planning of stuffs to do, foreign language, human people, potential diseases, ...). Normies don't see all the bad aspects that need to be taken into consideration before that. They are blinded by the funny hedonistic part of an activity but fail to predict its negative effects.

Maybe if I had someone to go with I would.

With friends = yes
Alone = No.

Traveling is for NT normies.

Last edited:
Yes. One of my only copes as a mideastcel living in a shithole.

I like to travel to holland, go to music festivals (for the music) and drugmaxx.

Not really. I always have to be in close proximity to my family and I really get in arguments with them.

What's the point in travelling as an ugly male, most people travel to fuck others from a different part of the world so that wouldn't happen to us,

Foids and chads like Travelling™ because they fuck other foids and chads in other countries. THAT IS WHY THEY DO IT.

JFL at sub-8 men spending all their money visiting third world shitholes because it’s Interesting™.

when they travel to India and realize how different this place is compared to the idyllic picture they had in mind
Those who travel to India, should remain there forever. I hate specifically indianophile fetishists, they should remain in India if they like that specific shithole and stop annoying other people with their spiritual copes.

I want to travel alone but i'm too high inhib and afraid of missing a plane or getting lost.

Those who travel to India, should remain there forever. I hate specifically indianophile fetishists, they should remain in India if they like that specific shithole and stop annoying other people with their spiritual copes.
I agree with this tbh :feelsokman:

Indian nationality to man bun hipsters.

traveling is for chads and stacies to post all over social media about how much better and cultured they are versus everyone else. foids travel to experience different chad cock

Actually yeah. I live in a gray looking city filled with commieblocks, leaving it for a bit for better looking places is a good experience. I also feel more free in the time I am not home. Visiting Venice for example is something you can't really compensate with books, just have to be careful with money. Visiting nature-ish places also clears my mind for a while

It depends on where I'm going to tbh

I personaly don't see the point to lose time and money to go far abroad and live the exact same shit I'm living currently in my own country. And since I'm living in a first world country, I don't really want to leave my high quality environment for some shithole. I also don't see any interest in traveling outside of its cultural aspect, but this can be easily compensated with less nuisances through books or internet. Some English people even have specific mental syndromes when they travel to India and realize how different this place is compared to the idyllic picture they had in mind.

Moreover you have tons of unattended annoying things to deal with (money change, lots of luggage, reservations, planning of stuffs to do, foreign language, human people, potential diseases, ...). Normies don't see all the bad aspects that need to be taken into consideration before that. They are blinded by the funny hedonistic part of an activity but fail to predict its negative effects.
I absolutely love the idea of traveling but I can't do it because of my social anxiety:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Life could be so great if you just had the right genes.

With friends = yes
Alone = No.
If you're not outgoing and enjoy meeting other people, why should be different in another country? Travelers who talk about all the new experiences and cool people you meet are mostly high society chads or already belong to a homogenic group like backpack hippies who help each other out.

Travelling alone as an ugly male is one of the saddest thing possible. That is a scientific fact.

i dont really like it but its okay i guess to do sometimes but it has been years since i went anywhere.

I've traveled but it's not something of my liking.

I do, but it always gets ruined by normies, I wish i could travel to a rural location with me and my thoughts alone.

I would love it if I was good looking.

I've never traveled so I can't say.

Never been out of my city, but am considering going somewhere in Europe sometime this year. I'd like to atleast try it out before I die.

Away from humans, there's many beautiful natural landscapes out there that I'd love to see. Being surrounded by nature just gives me a better sense of peace, even if it's momentarily forgetting everything. There's also some interesting history I'd like to explore, if not but to wonder about.

Travelling isn't going to cure depression or an inevitable demise, but depending on the reasons you go and what you do, there's a chance it may give you greater perspective on things, and who knows, maybe even some closure. Sucks to do it alone though.

Last edited:
i wish to travel one day, being poor and ethnic in a city that hates me it doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Travelling is for NPCs.

I don't like leaving the house.

It depends on the place i go.

The western countries are pure suifuel.
Leaving them is still suifuel too but not as severe

Yes. I've had some fantastic experiences travelling to new countries and exploring new places. I like travelling alone too because I can go wherever I want whenever I want.

After having traveled to 26 countries on 5 continents, I would say that I do.

l went to Miami 2 years ago, l heard it was a good and funny place

it was more than boring in reality :/

and ye, travelling alone is totally useless. Foids love it because they get laid everyday in vacation

Yes. I've had some fantastic experiences travelling to new countries and exploring new places. I like travelling alone too because I can go wherever I want whenever I want.

:chad::chad::chad: