Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you like to smoke weed?

How do you use weed

• Total voters
Mogs me cuz does drugs

"bolt and nut pipe"
BBrMOoW9tuKNmtINapIltsotdN5sKFcH7KaGkwAEggU

This is the only pipe I use.

It's illegal in the UK and very hard to get if not a regular user. Dealers don't sell to "part-timers" and if they do its usually shitty batches. My sister used to score for me saying it was for her, so she got the good stuff, obviously.
That said UK Police are using the current lockdown to bust even petty Weed dealers during quarantine.

I tried hashish and 3 different types of weed (bud) in Amsterdam together (where its all legal). I can't really differentitate between them, but I'd be happy with either.

That said covid-19 scuppered my plans for a 2020 pilgrimage and I almost booked for April back in February. But held off as soon as I saw News reports of face masks at Schiphol airport.
Just as well as airlines and travel firms are going bust and not refunding holiday money unless you hire a consumer legal team.
That sucks those cucked dealers give your sister the good hashish but not you. Screw those sack of shit cops going after incels trying to cope with hashish or weed during lockdown. I bet they let the rosties, chads, and rich kids slide with it, and only punish low status men. I'll try to find some anyway with all this extra time we have, fuck those cucked cops. You can't even move to less cucked place, so you shouldn't be forced to follow the cucked laws that your country is forcing you to stay in.

That sucks those cucked dealers give your sister the good hashish but not you. Screw those sack of shit cops going after incels trying to cope with hashish or weed during lockdown. I bet they let the rosties, chads, and rich kids slide with it, and only punish low status men. I'll try to find some anyway with all this extra time we have, fuck those cucked cops. You can't even move to less cucked place, so you shouldn't be forced to follow the cucked laws that your country is forcing you to stay in.

Amsterdam is good for visiting. Manosphere YouTubers like Matt Forney and Coach RedBluePill tried living there, but eventually moved away. I can see why, a bit like London. Shithole for living, excellent for visiting.

Most smart people from the UK do pilgrimages to The Dam for aforementioned reasons about gay laws and gay drug dealers in the UK. There's also the window prostitutes............
Yes, lol.

Ok cause I thought if you boiled sweets and ate them you'd puke. See video below.

Amsterdam is good for visiting. Manosphere YouTubers like Matt Forney and Coach RedBluePill tried living there, but eventually moved away. I can see why, a bit like London. Shithole for living, excellent for visiting.

Most smart people from the UK do pilgrimages to The Dam for aforementioned reasons about gay laws and gay drug dealers in the UK. There's also the window prostitutes............
It would be based if you can visit amsterdam every year to stock up on a year's worth of all the drugs you want, then smuggle them back to london. And every year do the same thing.
Ok cause I thought if you boiled sweets and ate them you'd puke. See video below.
:feelspuke:

I’ve sadly had bad experiences with weed so I don’t smoke it much. Plus nobody to smoke with. I had one friend but he ghosted me.

Never done drugs

I’m combining it with alcohol rn tbh.
Seems like fun. I want to mix it with some alcohol too.
I’ve sadly had bad experiences with weed so I don’t smoke it much. Plus nobody to smoke with. I had one friend but he ghosted me.
Incels who live close to each other should organize a smoke out.

Seems like fun. I need to get on that too.

Incels who live close to each other should organize a smoke out.
Hell yea my nigga

I always try to find best flower for small joints, but local guy clos3d shop. Can easily travel to INSA for legal med. as backup,
but they having corona-chan problems.

INSA
View attachment 250038
Incels should rent a piece of land and grow their own weed, then send it in the mail to everyone who helps pay the rent.

Incels should rent a piece of land and grow their own weed, then send it in the mail to everyone who helps pay the rent.

No, thats risking prison. There’s enough places where it’s legal and somewhat affordable if they didn’t have that 20%tax.
If a person relocated (locationmaxxD) to a legal state then there’s no tax with medical card. I live in old trailer, not rental.

No, thats risking prison. There’s enough places where it’s legal and somewhat affordable if they didn’t have that 20%tax.
If a person relocated (locationmaxxD) to a legal state then there’s no tax with medical card. I live in old trailer, not rental.
We can only send it to states or countries where it's legal, if they live far they can drive over to pick it up. Then it will be on them if they get caught bringing it back to their locations. The weed we can make will be organic and higher thc than most of the stuff they over charge for at dispensaries.

No, that’s totally illegal. Some states are deregulated, which do allow a small amount in from a ‘legal’ neighboring state for
personal use at home, but everything has to be sealed and unopened when transported and cannot exceed maximum limit.

No, that’s totally illegal. Some states are deregulated, which do allow a small amount in from a ‘legal’ neighboring state for
personal use at home, but everything has to be sealed and unopened when transported and cannot exceed maximum limit.
They can come and pick it up themselves, or it can be sealed well and only sent to neighboring states where it's legal, not exceeding the limit. There's a loophole to make it exceed the limit by sending the same address multiple separate shipments of the maximum amount.

I've never once smoked ngl