Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do You Like Superheros?

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date

Do you like superheros?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
I like superheros. I tend to prefer the villains as they're more like me. Most people prefer villains. I can relate to those who've been rejected by society.

Penguin is my favorite villain. He's short and ugly, he was bullied by his family for this. Penguin is not insane like most of Batman's other villains, he is just a very mean, spiteful person, as anyone would be had they lived his life. If I had the resources of Penguin, I would likely do many of the exact same things. If his life were better, he would be a good person. He gets a girlfriend in Joker's Asylum and he becomes much nicer.

Jokersasylumpenguin
RCO009 1471662932
RCO010 1471662932

Last edited:
goyslop ( tho most of anime also qualify )

I always preferred and related to the villains more.

I'm Batman (I fucking hate actual bats, these gross bloodsucking little cunts should go extinct)

Yes, and I like certain supervillains from different shows. I always thought Slade from the old teen titans show was awesome and it would be fun to be him because he just takes whatever he wants.
View attachment IMG_3110.webp
He also pulled raven’s clothes off in one episode and likely would have grapes her too, but they couldn’t show that in a show kids might watch.
IMG 3111

IMG 3112

Penguin is way more relatable than most other DC villains. Joker is a tallfag or at least average height, Bane is ridiculously strong, while the Penguin is a simple man (although very intelligent), who is short and ugly

Some of them yes