Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like musicals?

Do you enjoy musicals?

• No

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
Joker: Folie à Deux will be a musical, so I wondered, do incels like musicals?

I don't.

Never been to a musical. I think that most musicals are about love so I am not interested. Also, I think that the people making musicals are pretty woke so that the production even more sucks nowaday than 20 years ago.

I do like musicals quite a bit. I agree with @SoloAlex that they are almost always about love or have a love element. It's the A-plot/B-plot tradition. Love movies don't bother me much because they're always so ridiculously far into the realm of fantasy. I've never seen a love story that I though mirrored real life. If anything, TV shows come closer because there isn't a need to be grandiose with something so mundane where in musicals, all stage time matters.

I do like musicals quite a bit. I agree with @SoloAlex that they are almost always about love or have a love element. It's the A-plot/B-plot tradition. Love movies don't bother me much because they're always so ridiculously far into the realm of fantasy. I've never seen a love story that I though mirrored real life. If anything, TV shows come closer because there isn't a need to be grandiose with something so mundane where in musicals, all stage time matters.
what was the last musical you watched?

what was the last musical you watched?
I rewatched Sweeney Todd recently in light of the Johnny Depp trial. Pretty funny one. Last musical I saw in person was a local colleges performance of the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

No dancing and singing on a stage is fruity. Then they are all out of breath the lights go down and you can hear the shuffling of feet to move props to make a new scene:feelshaha:

Bump.

Last musical I saw was an adaptation of Jules Verne's Around the World in 80 Days. It was pretty cringe ngl.

No dancing and singing on a stage is fruity. Then they are all out of breath the lights go down and you can hear the shuffling of feet to move props to make a new scene:feelshaha:
Based keen observer

I don’t like musicals at all, it screams gay.

Would rather watch ballet over that stuff, at least it has good classical music scores.

No, musicals are (((gay))). :feelswhat:

No I don’t listen to jewsicals

The Nightmare Before Christmas was my favorite movie as a child.

I have only been to one, 15 years ago we went to see a show called 'Blood Brothers' with school.