Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you like kids?

lowz1r

lowz1r

KHHDV survivor
★★★★★
I've seen a lot of people here say that they want to have kids if they ascended (which is perfectly normal and biological)

for some reason, i never saw the appeal for it and i just hate kids or the idea of having kids in general.

Why? It's a chance, for me at least, to spread my one-in-a-hundred-million naturally non-evil genes. (Hopefully they're not recessive DNA). Every bit helps.

I also hate the thought of raising little leeches who use up my money and time. Raising kids seems like a ton of work for next to no benefits to me. Fuck that. If I ascend, I wanna live my life, not be held back by the burden of kids

im indifferent. however, if I got married to a virtuous, humble, and loyal woman who demanded children (aka if I got isekai'd) I wouldn't deny her.

im indifferent. however, if I got married to a virtuous, humble, and loyal woman who demanded children (aka if I got isekai'd) I wouldn't deny her.
understandable. i dont actually want to have kids but the idea of breeding with a foid and fertilizing her sounds very sexually arousing.

depends on the upbringing, i hate spoiled children.

Never was a particular fan. Not to mention how off-putting I find them.

Yeah they're like little pets to me.

No. And I will never have them also, even if I ascended. My genetics are obviously subhuman, and this world is too brutal to even consider having kids.

Last edited:
most kids i meet are little disrespectful shitheads that will grow up to become bloodthirsty normies
But I'd like to have kids, but I don't wanna raise them. I just want to sleep soundly at night knowing that I have spread my seed, and that I can brag about it on 4chan and twitter (''Youre the incel here bro I have 4 kids and youre bitchless'')

I want to have kids it would be cool to raise them and watch them grow up but I would move to some rural area in a country where I can raise them at home without getting bothered by the goverment