Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like Elon Musk?

Title

• Total voters
PersonalityPsychic

PersonalityPsychic

Wholesome non-violent misogynist
★★★★★
Opinion on the wholesome rocket man?

i agree with his restriction on censorship and free market

it's over

No. Buying Twitter and making SJWs and his Redditor fanbase angry doesn't make him good, those people largely overestimate the actual effect he's had on Twitter (still a shit website). He's also a born-richfag billionaire who posts retarded 9gag-tier memes to his dicksucking "just grind bro" audience. :feelsjuice:

Billionaires are all the epitome of evil.

No. Buying Twitter and making SJWs and his Redditor fanbase angry doesn't make him good, those people largely overestimate the actual effect he's had on Twitter (still a shit website). He's also a born-richfag billionaire who posts retarded 9gag-tier memes to his dicksucking "just grind bro" audience. :feelsjuice:
Yeah 100% agreed

i agree with his restriction on censorship and free market

it's over
"Free markets"

No rich person actually supports free markets

Free markets can't exist when banks are a thing

"Free markets"

No rich person actually supports free markets

Free markets can't exist when banks are a thing
whatever keeps my taxes and consumer prices low, mang...

it's over

Watching him and trust fund leftists and grifters fight is hilarious though.

I like him for how he triggers and tortures normies, also how he made it so far as a diagnosed autist, kek

Don't care, but i definitely don't like him because he is a sex haver thats had children with multiple women. Though his retardation and triggering of normtards is based.

seems like he's a money waster

qkr4yphfs1va1.png

No opinion. So far outside my world hes totally irrelevant to me

He took a big fat shart in the mouths of liberals that use to support him so I find that funny. But I don't like him.

if it trigger cucks must be based:feelsEhh:

Yes, he should buy incels.is

I don't like him because he lies a lot. He lies about being self-made, inventing Paypal, and being the brainchild behind Tesla - his flagship company. He uses clever publicity and image management to convince average and below average IQ normies that he's the second coming of techno Christ and a visionary for humanity.

The reality is that he's the son of a rich mining tycoon who was given fat capital by his father to start up his business ventures. He's a businessman, not some genius inventor and engineer like he wants people to think. If he had middle class roots, he'd be a nobody middle- manager in some corporation.