Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you intend to put a chip in your head?

what would you do

• yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/23899981/elon-musk-ai-neuralink-brain-computer-interface

Musk is going to put a chip in the human brain in the name of protecting humanity from the threat of AI. If AGI is invented within the next 10 years, as the singularitarians say, we will all be eliminated economically. We can either accept the suggestions of the "elites" to avoid this, or risk being eliminated to avoid the risk of being brain-controlled. What would you do?

Feds will use it to find terrorists, pedophiles, anti-government activists, and anyone under the sun they don't agree with. :feelskek:

The possibilities are endless.

Feds will use it to find terrorists, pedophiles, anti-government activists, and anyone under the sun they don't agree with. :feelskek:

The possibilities are endless.
They already do but they use your phone for that

Can it cure my retardness

I'm am literacy eating chips as I type this! Lol! (Frito's)

They already do but they use your phone for that
You can't tell if I want to blow pipe bombs in the town square tomorrow (which I won't). Some things they can't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back