Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is there a reason to hate elon musk?

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
why do foids and feminists say elon is the most hated man for them? they are jealous, and want to pull down others, but what about us men?

He's a richfag who's spending billions in a dick contest with Bezos for muh space rocket.

That's enough for me.

First he is a richfag that's why, secondly his fanboys think he is some genius

i think he is used by elites as a "cool trendy billionaire guy" to convince normies to get the chip

i think he is used by elites as a "cool trendy billionaire guy" to convince normies to get the chip
seriously fuck normies. they should be use and throw for neuralink. after all, normies do not have capacity to feel any kind of pain in life.

i mean, neuralink ?
Many other companies are working on the same technology. He is far ahead of them I'll give him that.
he didnt do anything yet, but his beleifs seem to be similar to us, the non normies ?
What beliefs? He is a richfag, he doesn't care about you or humanity. He cares about profit. Just look at twitter