Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like calling femoids ugly in internets?

do you call femoids ugly?

• yes, tfu on them

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • no

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • no, I'm simping and giving compliments to all ladies

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I do. But especially like to call ugly those femoids who not really ugly, but normal, or even pretty by global standards, just not my taste, not my type, or just looking too stuck up cunts. So I'm doing sacred job and deserve medal, all men should call average and above looking females ugly more often, for putting them down, stuck up whores

But in those days even telling femoid she's ugly can give 30 days block on kikebook

I don't lie so.

I like calling them roasties

Bitches have high self-esteem, do you really think they feel insulted when a pathetic curry insults them?

Bitches have high self-esteem, do you really think they feel insulted when a pathetic curry insults them?
Use chad as your profile pic and start insulting them.

FUCK I pressed the wrong button!!! I meant to belittle myself like a faggot simp for a 0% chance at getting roastie crumbs by protecting cunts from reality on the internet!!!

this, OP's projecting hard thinking that it would hurt them as much as it'd hurt him.
Females constantly get their ego inflated, you will be forgotten within 2 minutes.

this, OP's projecting hard thinking that it would hurt them as much as it'd hurt him.
Females constantly get their ego inflated, you will be forgotten within 2 minutes.
That makes my fight against femoids even more noble and heroic

Me vs femoid + all her orbiters and white knights

That makes my fight against femoids even more noble and heroic
you are retarded, and by the way - you only give them more attention by doing that. you're fucking braindead.

I do it in real life after they reject me

The more truecel you are, the less currency your insults have. I can say anything I want and it means nothing.

I love not respecting them by calling them whores in real life

I do. But especially like to call ugly those femoids who not really ugly, but normal, or even pretty by global standards, just not my taste, not my type, or just looking too stuck up cunts. So I'm doing sacred job and deserve medal, all men should call average and above looking females ugly more often, for putting them down, stuck up whores

But in those days even telling femoid she's ugly can give 30 days block on kikebook

I mean this accomplishes nothing. One incel online calling you ugly vs a huge army of men hitting you up and calling you beautiful and proposing to you offline, no wonder women with low self esteem dont exist