Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you know anyone who puts big titty anime stickers in their car?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I would trust a guy who puts big tiddy anime stickers on their car-- its a simple way of telling the world, I DONT HATE INCELS. In my day, only one person did this, and he was severely bullied, even more than me believe it or not. Everyone spread rumors about his perverse proclivities, maybe they were true I dont know, but what I did know is that he had absolutely no friends as far as I remember, but he was surprisingly always friendly and positive, and a closet gymmaxxer too. He was also really ugly in the face, had horrible acne, and wore Dragonball Z tshirts when it was really obscure. This was a better time for anime, as most of it was still based and sexy.

its called asserting dominance over normalfaggots i bet you wouldn't get it would you janny

Closest relevant experience I have is seeing a guy with an Ahegao shirt

I had a figurine sitting on my dash of ruka sarashina bending for me, but she melted in the sun unfortunately

No it's fucking weird and degenerate.

I would trust a guy who puts big tiddy anime stickers on their car-- its a simple way of telling the world, I DONT HATE INCELS.
It could also be a simple way of telling the world that you ARE AN INCEL.

10247.jpg

I would trust a guy who puts big tiddy anime stickers on their car-- its a simple way of telling the world, I DONT HATE INCELS. In my day, only one person did this, and he was severely bullied, even more than me believe it or not. Everyone spread rumors about his perverse proclivities, maybe they were true I dont know, but what I did know is that he had absolutely no friends as far as I remember, but he was surprisingly always friendly and positive, and a closet gymmaxxer too. He was also really ugly in the face, had horrible acne, and wore Dragonball Z tshirts when it was really obscure. This was a better time for anime, as most of it was still based and sexy.
It deserves a place next to here.

We used to have a giga Aspie at work who used an anime profil picture for business e-mails

I dont know whats the problem. Its His property