Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you know any individuals who are not affected by the blackpill

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
There are individuals who in this world have the characteristics of a trucel.
There are people who are excepted from blackpil, soycucks and inceltears use this guys as proof, ofc they are cherry picking, ignore the large vast majority and only looking at fraction.
Do you known any trucels, who are married and have a wife and kids who are biologically their not that it matters, and are happy, and have the characteristics of a trucel.
Thank you

married and have a wife and kids
that doesn't mean much, someone who betabuxing for women or raising another man's child is a loser

Absolutely not, there's no such thing. Even if you see something like that you're wrong, the guy is not getting sex, the kids are not his, she hates him with all her being.

Only one, he lucked out by getting a gf in middle school

yeah but they’re all hispanics with latinas

Yes. Spics, curries, and immigrants.

Technically, all the bluepillers since they don't know what the blackpill is

Absolutely not, there's no such thing. Even if you see something like that you're wrong, the guy is not getting sex, the kids are not his, she hates him with all her being.
Or he has something that's not obvious, e.g, "hey look, here is a 5ft3 ugly Mexican man who is has 15 children and is an absolute chick magnet. All girls wants to have sex with him":

^ Now I have purposely left out a bit of context here, can you figure out what it is? That's right, this man is El Chapo. A mass murdering psychopath (i.e., he has a good personality), but without that context he is just an ugly Mexican manlet who somehow completely ignored the blackpill and had lots of sex. Meanwhile, I am also an ethnic turbomanlet but unfortunately I have a shit personality because I am chill, friendly, and have never murdered anyone. So El Chapo completely mogs me, even if our looks are similar in certain ways he has a much better personality (which is largely genetic because psychopathy is genetic).

Last edited:
Or he has something that's not obvious, e.g, "hey look, here is a 5ft3 ugly Mexican man who is has 15 children and is an absolute chick magnet. All girls wants to have sex with him":

View attachment 1025626

^ Now I have purposely left out a bit of context here, can you figure out what it is? That's right, this man is El Chapo. A mass murdering psychopath (i.e., he has a good personality), but without that context he is just an ugly Mexican manlet who somehow completely ignored the blackpill and had lots of sex. Meanwhile, I am also an ethnic turbomanlet but unfortunately I have a shit personality because I am chill, friendly, and have never murdered anyone. So El Chapo completely mogs me, even if our looks are similar in certain ways he has a much better personality (which is largely genetic because psychopathy is genetic).
Plus he's moneymaxxed, women will have your kids if you're rich so they get paid, that's pretty much the main reason toilets settle is for no other reason besides they want kids that will have a beta dad to raise them.

Only one, he lucked out by getting a gf in middle school
These are the only exceptions that I've seen, and it is very rare with Just Be First theory.

Plus he's moneymaxxed, women will have your kids if you're rich so they get paid, that's pretty much the main reason toilets settle is for no other reason besides they want kids that will have a beta dad to raise them.
I don't think that's true in El Chapo's case. Dark triad is defo a thing. Otherwise Jeff Bezos would not be getting cucked left right and center while El Chapo has 15 kids and all his foids are on a leash. Even ones who are single mothers who he pumped and dumped are still loyal to him.

No even the white guys who were commie are turning neo nazi here due to how it's an ethnic cel paradise here with free gibs my country is the next India. Even normies are saying it's a waste of time to vote to people. Everyone I know knows looks matters and if you aren't attractive you don't get any. All the ugly guys complain to me and all the Chads brag and know it's their looks but some still think it's money. 10 years ago now the mainstream advice just be yourself and confident now it's get rich jacked tanned be tall big dicked etc as conventional wisdom.