Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you know any '''depressed''' female IRL?

No. They all seem fairly happy.

Such unknown specimin doesnt exist

I knew one person who killed herself with pills. She didnt seem classic depressed tho. Most likely bipolar

Knew one in high school who tried to rope

Depressed femoids = Not getting attention from Chad.

I do,my sister,she has a betabux boyfriend and sits at home while he works his ass off every day and all that sitting around and doing nothing is making her "depressed".

What a joke being born a male is,why the fuck wasn't I thrown off a cliff at birth again?

My aunt, she fucked up going after a chad that tossed her around and abandonned her making he a total wreck, nobody can stand her bullshit and fits anymore.

I know one at my workplace. Goes on and on about being depressed on social media and even in person, but perks right up whenever someone compliments her. I seem to recall her posting an image that read "Yes, I'm depressed. No, I can't just "feel better". Which is true, but she obviously can just "feel better", and all it takes is someone telling her she's pretty.

Mom's friend. A 45 year old divorcee of 5 children who is on antidepressants and is still chasing Chad around.

Last edited:
Not anymore but there are some miserable wamen to be seen anywhere.

Yep and they all have boyfriends. Also loving and living life to the fullest.

Just visit the ice cream shop, plenty there.

the only depressed females are those who missed their biological clock and now are lonely cat-woman, or those chasing chad and not being able to snag chad, even with the 1000s of normies wanting to fuck her she doesn't care cuz females only want Chad like the disgusting concubines they are.

Of course there are depressed females, but their thresholds for depression are VASTLY different from males. Usually, females are depressed because the thing they want isn't given to them, such as a Chad, or maybe a new car for their birthday, etc. Maybe they're just completely fucked in the head, females in the west have absolutely no reason to be depressed anyway.

You mean the "oppressed quiet" ones? The ones who ignore the likes of me, but then all of a sudden is "happy again" because Chad gave them attention? Yeah... I've heard of "those" feminoids.

Depressed women don't exist silly.