Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you IQ mog your father?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Do you IQ mog your father?

• Yes, I IQ mog my father.

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No, I do not IQ mog my father.

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The argument is always brought up that, “if your dad was able to get laid - why can’t you get laid?”. The answer is because, it was easier for an ugly or short male to get laid thirty years ago. An ugly or short male would just match with his looksmatch, and they would get married and have kids (not always in that order).

To make matters worse for incels, many of us “overthink things” - so my question is, “do you IQ mog your father?”.

It's hard to say. My Dad is very high-IQ, but a totally different field from me. I know I studied harder than he did, but my father is a brilliant man and well respected by his peers. In any case, he was able to produce a son, but I'll never be able to do the same. So IQ may just be a cope. (My dad was also a Chad in high school and college, and still gets complimented on his looks)

definitely not, i was in med college and he was in med college too but he managed to succed and graduate while i failed and droped out.
also he always had the best grades in HS and college and always bragged about how good he was back then

No idea tbh- and it is hard to say.

My dad isn't(at least I think) Neurodiverse, and can actually do math unlike myself who is burdened with learning-disabilities:cryfeels::feelsrope:.

He basically believes like 60% redpill & 40% bluepill, so ig I iq mog him on that.

It's hard to say. My Dad is very high-IQ, but a totally different field from me. I know I studied harder than he did, but my father is a brilliant man and well respected by his peers. In any case, he was able to produce a son, but I'll never be able to do the same. So IQ may just be a cope. (My dad was also a Chad in high school and college, and still gets complimented on his looks)
Sounds like you two may be equal, but you lost the genetic lottery and were born uglier than your dad.

definitely not, i was in med college and he was in med college too but he managed to succed and graduate while i failed and droped out.
also he always had the best grades in HS and college and always bragged about how good he was back then
Brutal; I kinda relate on this since my dad could actually fucking do math and was good at it, while I had to struggle to understand the most simple concepts in HS. My dad always has mogged me, even though he is a tier to a tier-and-a-half above me looks wise. He described to me how he used to be able to get dates back in HS easily- obviously, since this was in the 80's, it no longer works and proves just how much soyciety has gotten worse & worse for Sub-Chad men.

Last edited:
We're about the same.

Yes by far. I also height and money mog him too.

No, he is higher IQ. He got a scholarship to a burgerland university from curryland. That’s something I could never do

Probably. One moment.

Sounds like you two may be equal, but you lost the genetic lottery and were born uglier than your dad.
Much uglier. And significantly shorter. My Dad would tell stories about how girls would chase him after Swim Practice just to see him run. One of my earliest memories is a girl in my kindergarten getting a boy to throw a rock at me for no other reason than she wanted to see me cry. Genetics, huh?

ne of my earliest memories is a girl in my kindergarten getting a boy to throw a rock at me for no other reason than she wanted to see me cry. Genetics, huh?

Oh. Thank you.

Much uglier. And significantly shorter. My Dad would tell stories about how girls would chase him after Swim Practice just to see him run. One of my earliest memories is a girl in my kindergarten getting a boy to throw a rock at me for no other reason than she wanted to see me cry. Genetics, huh?
1620578489 187 full

Brutal

In the academic sense. Definitely.