Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you invest money in ETF

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I invest 200$ per month in 70% MSCI World and 30% MSCI Emerging Markets. Expected market return extrapolated over decades is 7%.

at the age of 65, that would be a pension of $750,000

I invest 200$ per month in 70% MSCI World and 30% MSCI Emerging Markets. Expected market return extrapolated over decades is 7%.

at the age of 65, that would be a pension of $750,000
I have some crypto

I just started getting serious into investing myself and threw 1k into VOO.

Just threw 7k of the savings that I haven't been doing shit with to max my IRA for 2024 and trying to decide what to invest with that

I want to invest but I don't know how to do it intelligently

I want to invest but I don't know how to do it intelligently
Find basic knowledge on YouTube first. Then don't make the mistake of jumping in with any dubious investments. Stay rational. Find a good broker app in your country that is also strictly controlled by the financial authorities in your state and you can get started. Under no circumstances should you invest in individual shares at the beginning, but rather in a broadly diversified range of ETFs. Then another good investment is in physical gold if you want to have something in your hand.

Find basic knowledge on YouTube first. Then don't make the mistake of jumping in with any dubious investments. Stay rational. Find a good broker app in your country that is also strictly controlled by the financial authorities in your state and you can get started. Under no circumstances should you invest in individual shares at the beginning, but rather in a broadly diversified range of ETFs. Then another good investment is in physical gold if you want to have something in your hand.
Thx for the advice. I did watch some vids on it before but that was a while ago so I'd have to watch them again.

I just don't know if niggas are tryna scam or not so I didn't know who to listen too

Thx for the advice. I did watch some vids on it before but that was a while ago so I'd have to watch them again.

I just don't know if niggas are tryna scam or not so I didn't know who to listen too
Never give your money to strangers. Only in your investments. It is important that the site or platform where you invest is controlled and checked by your country.

Never give your money to strangers.
This the probably the best investment advice you're ever going to get in your life. Forget throwing money at investment firms and financial groups. They'll just use your money to make speculative gambles for their own market research (with shit returns, if the gamble WITH YOUR MONEY pays off), and then tell you, "oops. The market, you know. What can you do?" when it all goes to shit.

This the probably the best investment advice you're ever going to get in your life. Forget throwing money at investment firms and financial groups. They'll just use your money to make speculative gambles for their own market research (with shit returns, if the gamble WITH YOUR MONEY pays off), and then tell you, "oops. The market, you know. What can you do?" when it all goes to shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3AM00DH0Zo

:feelskek: :feelshaha: :lul:

That's closer to reality than South Park would have you laugh about. Most average people (career professionals with 2.5 kids who want a kids education and retirement portfolio) don't have the time to sit down and do the work necessary to find edges in the market. You either put in the work and take calculated risks or you just YOLO it with gambles.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back