Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you intend to live into old age?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
Me, fuck no.
Think I might rope when I'm in my 30s tbh.

I just don't see a point to anything anymore.

30s is practically old age by incel standards. The same way dogs age differently and operate on a different scale going by dog years, inkwells prematurely age faster in the process of going through life's stages.

No
It's strange but I decided to live short while being 14y.o.

full

Strong first post.
It's always great to have a conclusion in mind. Not a lot of things we can control in our life, so at least I've got to be strong enough to go through with the last act. I plan to torture myself and slave away to earn enough then go on a long trip. That's all. There's no hope for me other than this.

Nah man, I’m dying sometime this year. Idk when exactly, but this year for sure

Hell no. I’ve had a lot of physical health issues that already shorten my lifespan a lot, so living to old age is not even an option. Besides, why would I want to anyway? I’d be happy if a heart attack or something took me out before 35-40 tbh. I’d probably rope if I lived much longer anyway.

30s is practically old age by incel standards. The same way dogs age differently and operate on a different scale going by dog years, inkwells prematurely age faster in the process of going through life's stages.
Yeah, I agree. A 35 year old incel is probably equivalent to a 90 year old normie man. I’m 19, and even I feel the effects of aging already, and my various physical health problems already age me faster and take lots of time off my lifespan. My face already has some wrinkles and I have very noticeable dark eye circles and under eye bags starting to form

Will rope when I lose my hair because it will then be truly over.

Yeah, I agree. A 35 year old incel is probably equivalent to a 90 year old normie man. I’m 19, and even I feel the effects of aging already, and my various physical health problems already age me faster and take lots of time off my lifespan. My face already has some wrinkles and I have very noticeable dark eye circles and under eye bags starting to form
High cortisol levels are a bane on the existence of everyone with a stressful life. You need to cope to avoid the adverse negative symptoms of this if nothing else.

High cortisol levels are a bane on the existence of everyone with a stressful life. You need to cope to avoid the adverse negative symptoms of this if nothing else.
Yeah, that’s why I play so many video games and have so many hobbies. I also watch anime. These things help give me pleasure and keep the stress levels lower