Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have yellow fever? -_-

Do you have yellow fever?

• Total voters
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
That means do you like Asian women? Unlike most guys, I don't. They're the second least attractive race for females. Second to blacks. For some reason, incels and normies seem to drool over them.

No but I wouldn’t turn one down because beggars can’t be choosers.

I don't like Asian girls because most are toothpicks and that is disgusting.

I didn't use to like them, but due to desperation I would not turn one down.

It's over if you don't like them.

Vision said:
beggars can’t be choosers.

I'd obviously prefer White girls, but this quote practically sums my thoughts.

If you are white or white passing, it's the easiest race of woman to get.

No, can't recall ever seeing an attractive East Asian irl. There's this one cam girl I fap to.

Hell no. I am scared of them. Not scared as in "intimidated, too shy to approach, etc" but I legit fear them and have nightmares of them :'(

[video=vimeo]https://vimeo.com/255485103[/video]

Lol @ everyone here. One look at my sister and you’re a goner

I am not attracted to the vast majority of Asian females, it would have to be a very cute Asian to get me attracted.

soulartemis said:

You should arange an incel gang bang starring your sis. 

200.gif

I don't discriminate based on race, if I think you're cute, you're cute. Latina, Asian, black, white, albino, it doesn't matter.

I have a pretty bad case of yellow fever.

Pasteleiro said:
If you are white or white passing, it's the easiest race of woman to get.

Not in a country full of other whites. I have a much better chance at getting a white gf than an Asian one tbh.

im attracted to 90% of asian women.

no, their attitudes are fucking repulsive

they're timid to the point where even talking to one might as well be like talking to a wall. they're stuck-up bitches too, just like white girls.

whogivesafucc said:

they're timid to the point where even talking to one might as well be like talking to a wall. they're stuck-up bitches too, just like white girls.
Even the ones that are fresh off the boat?

Yeah, but thats because I'm Asian. While I know I'm in no place to have standards, I would prefer to date within my race given the choice.
soulartemis said:

Pics?

Sadness said:
whogivesafucc said:
Even the ones that are fresh off the boat?

the ones fresh off the boat are bad but the americanized ones are the fucking worst. i went to a high school which was literally just these fobs and ghetto blacks, it was fucking surreal. the male asians were great people, never had any problems whatsoever. kind, well-mannered, but the asian females omfggggggggggggggggggg

i don't even know how to describe it but they're just a complete turn off

i do because the ones i met (when i was in high school) had similar interests, most were smart, into swimming/tennis, and liked anime

I like the faces of asian girls, but most of them have the body of a 12 year old boy.

I'd donate my left nut if it meant that I could get with an east asian girl with hige tits, hips, and/or a big booty.

I like them. It's a matter of taste (something unique to males).

whogivesafucc said:
the ones fresh off the boat are bad but the americanized ones are the fucking worst. i went to a high school which was literally just these fobs and ghetto blacks, it was fucking surreal. the male asians were great people, never had any problems whatsoever. kind, well-mannered, but the asian females omfggggggggggggggggggg

i don't even know how to describe it but they're just a complete turn off

FACTS. They're extremely stuck-up and materialistic.

Not excusively but yes, I love top tier asian girls especially japanese.

Not my first choice, but sure. As was said, beggars can't be choosers.

I paid a Japette student for sex once six years ago. It was pretty good. Wished I could see her again :-/

I'm so desperate that race doesn't even matter at this point

Yes I do.
Mind=blown that so many guys would reject asian women.