Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have what it takes to entertain a female?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Based on several verified non-biased references, a lot of females need a man who could entertain them for lengthy periods of time. This is done through sharing interesting stories about your self, experiences you have had that's worth talking about, cracking different levels of jokes and whatnot, and a whole lot more. It has been mentioned countless of times already that it's what's on the inside that counts the most, your personality. Having a good personality involves being able to do the above mentioned.

This isn't limited to females. This could apply to other aspects such as maintaining friendships. The more interesting your life is, the more that this female is attracted to you.

For socially inept people like myself who live a boring empty life having to spend most of my time in the past completely alone, I don't have so many interesting stories to share about myself. Lock me up in a room with a female and I assure you it wouldn't be too long before she get's bored with my company.

Now ask yourself, do you have what it takes to entertain a female?

What. Chad only needs his cock to "entertain" hoes. "Entertaining" is for cuck obiters and gay best friends.

What. Chad only needs his cock to "entertain" hoes. "Entertaining" is for cuck obiters and gay best friends.

This. Chad can talk about his shit and femoids would giggle and wet themselves.

Entertain? What the hell?

Its called lying, its a wonderful thing you do when talking to normies to be seen more acceptable.

I'm seriously starting to think a lot of incels here are just borderline retarded cause it seems you guys fail to even be able to communicate. I understand our looks hold us back from getting girls or laid but seriously there is so many posts of people not even knowing how to act in stuff like job interviews or jobs like what the fuck how do you guys even maintain yourselves

I can tell her about all the times I played video games and got called a fakecel online lol.

Yeah I'm pretty funny and can keep up conversation.

only chad can truly entertain a female

Yeah, just by not doing anything u dont feel like you're different than others which by makes you entertaining because of rarity.

this is whats required if you have normie looks

You just have to be attractive to the girl. Literally, that's it.

I don't want to sound like a fakecel, but when I had a gf a long time ago, she thought I was hilarious and unironically laughed at all my jokes. Most others find me to be boring and robotic. If girls are attracted to you, you can do no wrong.

Most people are dull and have the same boring interests,all that matters is are you attractive or not.

no i don't, women are bored by me