Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have to get to a low body fat before you can know if it's truly over?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm 6' tall, 92 kg, and about 18% body fat. I'm a bloated gymcel and I've never been very lean, is it worth trying to get lean? Zyros is always going on about bloat, and I've seen some huge transformations in face when people cut. But then there is Alphadestiny who cut 20 lb and saw no changes in face whatsoever.

I'm ~7% bf
I prob should eat more

Yep, I'm doing it too after getting rid of some acne, keeping my neckbeard + moustache shaved off and getting a chad haircut (not like nick bateman but close, even tho I have a SHIT hairline so that's not really a possibility)

No.

Low bf for Chad -> thick defined features, aesthetically pleasing cuts

Low bf for incels -> emaciated look, weird looking striations, women like frame, look like you could break

No.

Low bf for incels -> emaciated look, weird looking striations, women like frame, look like you could break
There are some legit incel to Chad transformations though.
vYaeCb6.jpg

Yes.

Back then I gymcelled a lot and I still looked bloated, was still 15%+ bf. Now I'm aiming to get down to <10%.

It may work, it may not.

No.

Attachments

• 1522946014903.png
    1522946014903.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 53