Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have to be subhuman to ascend in 2022?

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
I'm stalking insta profiles of foids I went to school with. Even the hottest Stacys are fucking 5/10 5'9 - 6'1 guys.
There is literally no difference between the girls that average John Joe and Chad is dating. I'm seeing pics of these foids showing off their recessed boyfriend and it's legit suifuel. They're showing so much affection towards them in these photos and the guys look indifferent.
It's the same thing when I go out to a nightclub. So many oofy doofies with girls 2 - 3 points above them.

I wish the whole thing about foids only fucking Chads was true because that would make sense. But it's just not true from my real life experiences.

My 3 year long oneitis who lives rent free in my head every single minute of every day is currently getting fucked by a manlet little twink shit because I was too autistic to talk to her back then. This little faggot has what I would throw my grandmother off a cliff for.

Just be NT, unironically. The stats speak for themselves. Even Grotesque Subhuman gets landwhales.
I HAVE FRAUDED NT-NESS BUT WAS REJECTED FROM THE FRIENDZONE BY NOODLES 4 TIMES

@The Enforcer @Master are bluepilled threads allowed here?

Multiple anecdotes != data

main-qimg-0af0279cd53f042d0632100d949ff257

Hello. I am NT like you, fellow woman. How do you do?
Haha

If they’re 5/10 they’re average and there has been a trend of high value females dating men of lower values then them :feelsjuice:

You're exaggerating. More likely what you're seeing is average joe( still mogs incels) with average foids. This is unusual but its a sign that perhaps the times are changing. The millennials and older genz women are approaching the wall if they havent already slammed into the wall at 100 mph. They are seeing the full effects of feminism and realizing that hypergamy is so out of control theres millions of miserable single old cat ladies(a lot of them being their mothers, aunts, older sisters) and some women are looking to avoid that. So they "settle" for average joe.

NTpill strikes once again! @Zer0/∞

insta "models" are usually just together with whoever makes the most money

Blackpill teaches us that women date based on looks. Your cherry picked and highly subjective personal experience doesn't change that fact.

You are obsessing over a oneitis, which is bluepilled cuck behavior.

You deny blackpill facts + post like a bluepilled cuck. In my oppinion, you should be warned, if not banned from this supposedly "blackpilled" forum for that.

I'm stalking insta profiles of foids I went to school with. Even the hottest Stacys are fucking 5/10 5'9 - 6'1 guys.
There is literally no difference between the girls that average John Joe and Chad is dating. I'm seeing pics of these foids showing off their recessed boyfriend and it's legit suifuel. They're showing so much affection towards them in these photos and the guys look indifferent.
It's the same thing when I go out to a nightclub. So many oofy doofies with girls 2 - 3 points above them.

I wish the whole thing about foids only fucking Chads was true because that would make sense. But it's just not true from my real life experiences.

My 3 year long oneitis who lives rent free in my head every single minute of every day is currently getting fucked by a manlet little twink shit because I was too autistic to talk to her back then. This little faggot has what I would throw my grandmother off a cliff for.
I think you're just a bitchmade fakecel faggot with decent looks whose too much of a submissive, soy, simp faggot to get cooch. Grow some balls

I think you're just a bitchmade fakecel faggot with decent looks whose too much of a submissive, soy, simp faggot to get cooch. Grow some balls
Well said, brocel.

Just be NT, unironically. The stats speak for themselves. Even Grotesque Subhuman gets landwhales.
Not NT IRL = death sentence.
I got pussy handed to me on a silver platter more times than I can count and I barely go out or put myself out there. I'm a virgin if you don't count prostitutes and a girl (oneitis) that was initially crazily into me is making up rumors that i'm stalking her and it's a matter of time before her army of simps beats me up. Meanwhile, she's also fucking some manlet subhuman shit while i'm jacking off into my sock. All because I was too beta to talk to her whenever she came up to me.

NT = Simp women don't even have any personality and you always have to keep the conversation going