Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got cucked by a manlet shit

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Basically a couple of years ago I was at a shitty carnival. After I got home I got a message from some girl. It turned out she saw me there, thought I looked good and somehow figured out my name, probably from one of my friends. She asked me out to go for a walk, which I did. It went great but afterwards I started acting schizo and told myself it was all a big prank. Whenever she tried coming up to me I would give her one word answers or just walk past her. Eventually she stopped, I realised I fucked up and I apologized.

She appreciated my apology so much that she started telling people i'm a stalker because I bumped into her a lot in the small town that we both live in. When she's with friends or her sister she laughs at me and when she's alone she speedwalks past me in a condescending bitchy manner. Before she used to almost run jfl.

Today I saw her holding hands with some subhuman . She looked at me knowing that she was breaking my heart. We first met almost 3 years ago but she still treats me like i'm either a rabid niggerbull or a circus clown.

Btw she posted a picture of her resting her head on the manlet's twink shoulder and they're both in bed. I want to fucking gouge my eyes out.

After I got home I got a message from some girl. It turned out she saw me there, thought I looked good and somehow figured out my name, probably from one of my friends. She asked me out to go for a walk, which I did. It went great but afterwards I started acting schizo and told myself it was all a big prank. Whenever she tried coming up to me I would give her one word answers or just walk past her. Eventually she stopped, I realised I fucked up and I apologized.
You literally blew your chance of having sex with her

After I got home I got a message from some girl. It turned out she saw me there, thought I looked good and somehow figured out my name, probably from one of my friends. She asked me out to go for a walk, which I did.

Average incels.is user in 2022.

I'm now pissed at you because I thought you were based, but in reality you're just yet another disgusting fakecel who has foids interested in him.
Pathetic.

Allow me to recount a short story:

I was sitting near the hospital lobby, waiting for transportation with Mother. I looked up and noticed a young Pean hole sitting in her support group. She was sitting near the window, and had long hair, no glasses in sight. She was frowning.

A few seconds later, the blinds were closed by staff. I wonder why...

Does he mog you?
You literally blew your chance of having sex with her
This foid that accused me of stalking her and trying to rape her constantly puts up TikToks of herself at parties and at work dancing with faggots that are in every way inferior to me. It makes my blood boil. I imagine myself stomping on their faces until they're unconscious and missing all their teeth. I do this until my head hurts.

I doubt many (if any) of them are fucking her but the fact that they can even talk to her, while she treats me like either a rabid animal or a clown, depending on her mood, really pisses me off.
I do know for a fact that one of her boyfriends was a total subhuman little twink normie faggot and I think the guy who is her FWB is a subhuman genetic defect also.

constantly puts up TikToks of herself at parties and at work dancing with faggots that are in every way inferior to me. It makes my blood boil
She’s not worth it brocel, probably already got a train ran on her