Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you have to be "black-pilled" to post here?

D

Dial

Banned
-
I know what the blackpill is. Basically it's an ideology that says that because the only way to acquire happiness is to ascend and incels will never ascend, all they can do is cope or rope. Well, I don't agree with this ideology entirely. There are things that are worse than inceldom, right (like slavery, for instance)? I mean, I am not convinced that every action a male takes other than "ascending" or committing suicide is a cope, some people are just genuinely brainwashed into believing that women should have the same rights as a man when it comes to sex and that personality-based voluntary contractual pairbonding is the best strategy for ensuring everyone's happiness. They aren't all just doing it for social approval, you know. I know because I used to be blue pilled, and for a short while I was basically red pilled as well.

I also don't agree with "looks doctrine"-or the doctrine that basically only jaw size matters when it comes to attractiveness to women. It's caused by a variety of factors, but basically they are masochistic and like to feel dominated. Whichever man gives off the "domination" vibe the best will be the most attractive to them, unless they are shit-testing their conservative dads or something, in which case they MIGHT go for an exaggerated "soyboy cuck faggot" just to prove a point. This usually comes in the form of acting like an asshole-that is the behavior that they like, everything else is secondary IMO and either compliments or depreciates it after that point.

I also don't believe that it is impossible for incels to ascend-I just believe that it is highly unlikely, and I don't make excuses for it not happening like IT or most normies, but at the same time, obviously some people ascend, which is why people suspected of being "Chads" are always kicked off this forum.

So I don't agree entirely with the "blackpill". Am I still allowed to post here? Or will I get kicked?

If u are not whitepilled then mods will immediately ban u

If you are a straight man who can't get romantic or sexual relationships despite trying, you are an incel and can stay

What if I haven't really tried? The rest applies.
If you haven't tried it's not really possible to determine if you are an incel. I suspect you aren't very ugly because if you were you would already know you are an incel. You are probably in the low tier normie or normie level.
Talk a bit about yourself and I will tell you to the best of my abilities if you have a chance.

The question is how can anyone NOT be blackpilled?

This post is out of any interest. There are always some exceptions or weird situations in social sciences. So anybody who speaks about it does not say anything. Everybody knows if he is ugly or not for foids. As soon as you are ugly for foids you are blackpilled and you have 99.9 % chance not to ascend. Everything is over for you in the case. There is no difference between 99.9 and 100 %.

This post is dodgy.

you need to be a fakecel

technically no. you can post bluepill/redpill shit but users will hate you for it

Doug Walker GIF - Doug Walker - Discover & Share GIFs

Height only buddy women dont care If ur ugly just be feet 6 feet, ur height = personality. No i dont there is a rule that u have 2 be blackpilled but the blackpill is a loose ideology. Its basicly just this "you are never gonna make it because of factors u cant change" If that feminism height or looks is up 2 u. U say u believe some incels ascend y do u think that is do u believe they improve themselves in that case how?

Do you think they improve their personality and took showers = bluepilled

Do you believe they leant game and took roiders and surgery = redpilled
Height is part of feeling dominated, because we associate being towered over with being dominated and/or raped. They ascend sometimes by making women feel dominated more, which isn't improving at all, but usually sacrificing at least some of one's values to appeal to females, and fuck that. Sometimes, they find the shit-tester I mentioned, but I suspect that this is exceedingly rare.

I know what the blackpill is. Basically it's an ideology that says that because the only way to acquire happiness is to ascend and incels will never ascend, all they can do is cope or rope. Well, I don't agree with this ideology entirely. There are things that are worse than inceldom, right (like slavery, for instance)? I mean, I am not convinced that every action a male takes other than "ascending" or committing suicide is a cope, some people are just genuinely brainwashed into believing that women should have the same rights as a man when it comes to sex and that personality-based voluntary contractual pairbonding is the best strategy for ensuring everyone's happiness. They aren't all just doing it for social approval, you know. I know because I used to be blue pilled, and for a short while I was basically red pilled as well.

I also don't agree with "looks doctrine"-or the doctrine that basically only jaw size matters when it comes to attractiveness to women. It's caused by a variety of factors, but basically they are masochistic and like to feel dominated. Whichever man gives off the "domination" vibe the best will be the most attractive to them, unless they are shit-testing their conservative dads or something, in which case they MIGHT go for an exaggerated "soyboy cuck faggot" just to prove a point. This usually comes in the form of acting like an asshole-that is the behavior that they like, everything else is secondary IMO and either compliments or depreciates it after that point.

I also don't believe that it is impossible for incels to ascend-I just believe that it is highly unlikely, and I don't make excuses for it not happening like IT or most normies, but at the same time, obviously some people ascend, which is why people suspected of being "Chads" are always kicked off this forum.

So I don't agree entirely with the "blackpill". Am I still allowed to post here? Or will I get kicked?
the blackpill IS slavery; slavery to your own misery

What if I haven't really tried? The rest applies.
if you haven't tried, I think you should get the fuck out, because you have no experience. No misery. NO TRUTH behind what you fucking say. BECAUSE I DO.

I HAVE DECADES OF REJECTION to prove my own misery

The question is how can anyone NOT be blackpilled?
if they had a good life and obtained women by being themselves

you don't have to be anything but incel.

no,many people here are ITcucks or FBI agents in disguise

If you are a straight man who can't get romantic or sexual relationships despite trying, you are an incel and can stay
blackpilled normies are allowed if they don't brag

I'm a fucking virgin, I just have not tried. I desire a female's love more than anything, I simply refuse to chase pussy in our pre-revolution era. Post-revolution, I will happily take my free state-enforced sex requests.