Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have thin wirsts?

Be honest.

• Total voters
Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
Do other people usually have thicker wrists than you? Do you often see toilets with thicker wirst?

Do other people usually have thicker wrists than you? Do you often see toilets with thicker wirst?
My toilet has thick enough wrists to grope my ass yes, And people sometimes be huge niggah

one time this chick talked to me then I rolled up my sleeves and she immediately left no lie

Yeah I'm a wrist and handcel. Deformed tier

My forearms and wrists are so fucking tiny

Yes, so thin that the smallest setting on watches and wrist straps aren't that snug.

Maybe like 6.25 inch circumference or something. I have wide shoulders so I don't look so small but I do indeed have bird wrists

Regularly see women (even short ones) with bigger wrists than me

I'm Skinny So Practically Yes But Theoretically I Do Not Know Since I Haven't Measured Them And They Don't Look Out Of Proportion

yes, my hands look like chicken feet:feelsohgod:

What's the wristcel cutoff? Like how many inches?

What's the wristcel cutoff? Like how many inches?
It has to look thin in comparative proportions to your hand. A thin wrists also look thin comparing to your overall body frame/propotion. Idk the numbers but you should easily be able to tell if you have or not

My wrists are 5.75". Even my mom's wrists are larger.

The framecel is brutal.
Short + small frame = over

I have small wrists for someone my height

Wow on what platform I was level 131 in zombies I could’ve hit 1000 but i can’t remember why I quit. I had to play on last gen for like a year before I could upgrade. So when I finally got an Xbox 1 , I got addicted to zombies and didn’t want to grind multiplayer again
on xbox too, it was all i played when it came out, i miss 2015 :feelsUgh: cant really play it anymore cause low player pop and faggot ass glitchers :feelsugh: