Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you have sympathy for Western women who get hassled by migrants/refugees?

Sympathy? (generally speaking)

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
They want me to have sympathy for them whilst they're overwhelmingly in support of mass immigration, voting far left, holding up signs saying "Refugees welcome", supporting illegal immigration...

OK... well, this is the result. I'm not saying it's GOOD but... why do they keep voting for it if they hate it so much?

No.

They voted for this. Idc how many rapes/murders/robberies happen to them.

White toilets have blood on their hands. I'm sure they get enjoyment when the nigger they're fucking kills a low value white male so why'd I hold any sympathy for them in turn?

I caught this video of this guy trying to defend some women from some crazy migrant harassing them, which is why I decided to create this thread:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvvMYV0hH6U

It's odd isn't it how some guys are willing to put themselves in harm's way to protect these women who almost definitely are left-wing (it's Manchester after all, plus women are usually left-wing) and would probably call him a racist and sexist and whatever else.

Sympathy for them? No, but I still hate the uncivilized migrants who should have never been allowed in our nations to begin with.

For a split second then I remember they hate me for no reason

I am more worried about immigrants attacking me

It’s what they wanted

No, I'm glad when they're raped

no sympathy for foids

I caught this video of this guy trying to defend some women from some crazy migrant harassing them, which is why I decided to create this thread:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvvMYV0hH6U

It's odd isn't it how some guys are willing to put themselves in harm's way to protect these women who almost definitely are left-wing (it's Manchester after all, plus women are usually left-wing) and would probably call him a racist and sexist and whatever else.

The woman in the thumbnail is wearing leggings that are so tight and form fitting, she might as well just paint her body. Of course a guy will think she’s a prostitute and pursue her. Another example of clown world, how common sense is thrown out the window, and we’re just supposed to accept it as normal for women to walk around like this.

I support it. I especially like it when mudsharks are killed before they get a chance to shit out any mutts, it seems like evolutionary justice.

Why should i ? They obviously like it

>vote for (((liberal democracy)))
>defund the police
>rights for minorities
>bring in more refugees
>blm
>get raped and groped by them
>complain

OK... well, this is the result. I'm not saying it's GOOD but... why do they keep voting for it if they hate it so much?
Not all women are for mass immigration. IMHO if you are for mass immigration and you reap what you sow then I don't have any sympathy because you get to feel the direct consequence of your actions. But if you are against mass immigration and you are harassed they you can get my full sympathy.

So essentially if a person holding a "Refugees welcome" sign gets raped by a refugee, I don't care too much, but if just some regular women who maybe has a job and no time to demonstrate for or against immigration gets raped (e.g. by a refugee) then she has my full sympathy and I rather dislike the people who caused the mass immigration.

Not all women are for mass immigration. IMHO if you are for mass immigration and you reap what you sow then I don't have any sympathy because you get to feel the direct consequence of your actions. But if you are against mass immigration and you are harassed they you can get my full sympathy.

So essentially if a person holding a "Refugees welcome" sign gets raped by a refugee, I don't care too much, but if just some regular women who maybe has a job and no time to demonstrate for or against immigration gets raped (e.g. by a refugee) then she has my full sympathy and I rather dislike the people who caused the mass immigration.
Considering most of this shit happens in urban areas rather than rural areas and usually to younger women there's a 90-95% chance they're extremely left leaning.

Depends on the foid’s worldview, age, and relationship with the assailant. I could care less when some coalburner or leftshit whore rightfully gets what’s coming to her. That being said, I do have sympathy for any that were randomly attacked/killed, as do I for any that were just children

Last edited:
It depends on how they vote. Though anyone under 25 usually gets a pass from me for being leftwing retards and I guess that number should be even higher for foids considering how retarded most of them are.

Last edited:
>vote for (((liberal democracy)))
>defund the police
>rights for minorities
>bring in more refugees
>blm
>get raped and groped by them
>complain
foids and retards have zero foresight and good judgement

It comes down to women being gullible, selfish and stupid. When they vote left they are not thinking about the migrantes families, they are thinking about abortion rights. Abortion rights first then everything that comes with it is embraced.

They want me to have sympathy for them whilst they're overwhelmingly in support of mass immigration, voting far left, holding up signs saying "Refugees welcome", supporting illegal immigration...

Empathy is useless

No pussy, no protection

Nope.

I don't even live in the West and Moslem refugees are really rare in this country so far. But who knows, the birth rate is completely fucked up thanks to foids, and we will someday let those sandniggas live and settle down in this country(It's just a matter of time). Then we will see what's going on.

Depends on the woman.
I deplore the state of the country but no I don't have sympathy for retards who brought it upon themselves when people have been warning them for the last 60 years.