Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you have subhumans in your family?

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
My uncle (66) was actually an incel all his life before betabuxing for this fat lady ( who left him years ago after fucking another dude).

He was 5'7" and he had back problems ( hunchback ); alien skull and horrible eye area.
Also he was a framecel with small lower third and narrow skull.
Terrible kinky hair too.

Also.he suffered from severe OCD and phobias; he had rituals like washing hands everytime he touched something " dirty ".

I have some of his problems but I have low IQ + OCD but gymcelled body.
The quality of life is still subhuman tier

Nope. Though to be fair I'm not human

My uncle (66) was actually an incel all his life before betabuxing for this fat lady ( who left him years ago after fucking another dude).

He was 5'7" and he had back problems ( hunchback ); alien skull and horrible eye area.
Terrible kinky hair too.

Also.he suffered from severe OCD and phobias; he had rituals like washing hands everytime he touched something " dirty ".

Everyone in my family mogs me meanwhile I’m the weird looking fuck

Both of my uncles on my moms side never married or had kids

all but one of the males are betabuxxers

One of my uncles died without any offspring, the brother he lived with is probably going to end up the same way. No way they weren't sex havers, they're both boomers and the deceased one was of a easy-going nature only possible in sexhavers.

Last edited:
Pretty much everyone in both sides of the family but me are normies. Some of my cousins are high tier normies/beckies and that's it.

Nope, just me

Everybody in my family is a chad. I hate family gatherings because I just get mogged into oblivion. Hate it when grandpa asks if there's "any girls pestering me" or when my cousins ask how my career's going and I have to fluff it up and say "it's slowed down as of late"

yes tbh, my uncle is an incel and tried to blackpill me once

My uncle is an incel, he's in his 60s and never had a girlfriend. He's now a NEET too. He's being supported by my 90 year old grandfather. What a pathetic life. I will definitely rope before i end up like that.

Nope. Though to be fair I'm not human
Do you have any Silverback relatives who are incel as well? I wonder what dating market is like in the jungle?

And to answer your question, OP; No. Im the only subhuman in my family, both mentally and physically-wise.

"Also.he suffered from severe OCD and phobias; he had rituals like washing hands everytime he touched something " dirty ".
what? who doesnot wash hands after touching something dirty? :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: tbh i wash my hands after masturabtion ngl.

Terrible kinky hair too.

I mog one cousin in my family but he’s gay so does that count?

"Also.he suffered from severe OCD and phobias; he had rituals like washing hands everytime he touched something " dirty ".
what? who doesnot wash hands after touching something dirty? :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: tbh i wash my hands after masturabtion ngl.
Bro, I have the same OCD shit. Its over for me

Do you have any Silverback relatives who are incel as well? I wonder what dating market is like in the jungle?

And to answer your question, OP; No. Im the only subhuman in my family, both mentally and physically-wise.
Well our society works on strength. You could be an ugly Gorilla, but if you're strong and can fight for a mate then you can get laid.

My problem is that my species of women don't want me due to me being genetically modified. I'm quite literally an outcast in my society.

Well our society works on strength. You could be an ugly Gorilla, but if you're strong and can fight for a mate then you can get laid.

My problem is that my species of women don't want me due to me being genetically modified. I'm quite literally an outcast in my society.
RIP. Time to go ER on the jungle and its various tribes I guess ( in Roblox).

My mom's side us genetic trash. My dad's heritage is anglo/irish but hers is serbian and italian. My uncle married some foid with two kids and has non of his own. He works installing A/C and HVAC systems. Probably makes good money but seems low status i suppose